Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham winners tonight, that’ll up their confidence. However, they’d have put a lot in tonight, also we have a fully fit Harry Kane.

Both teams will be well up for it, it’ll be a feisty game. Turn up like we have recently at Wembley and we have the potential to give them a hiding.

Harry loves a derby...

We will rotate for this after playing in a swamp for 90 mins. Both fullbacks to be rotated.
Wanyama to start.
Kane to return with a hat trick.
Let’s nail this lot good style.

------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Aurier-----Sanchez-----Vertonghen-----Davies
--------------Wanyama--Winks------------------------
Eriksen---------------Dele-------------------------Son
-------------------------Kane-------------------------------

3-1. (Kane 2, Son)

They are always up for this and we rarely take it as seriously as we should. If we don't turn up with the right attitude we will lose. If we turn up with the right attitude we'll comfortably beat them. So it's all about attitude. I hope we approach the game the right way.

We will rotate for this after playing in a swamp for 90 mins. Both fullbacks to be rotated.
Wanyama to start.
Kane to return with a hat trick.
Let’s nail this lot good style.
Probably not play Rose as the news he's done his knee (or he's finally got his dream move up north being paid what he's worth having barely played for 8 months).

West Ham is always up for this fixture. But we owe them a tanning and we should be up for it as well.

Take it seriously and rehab seriously and take it to them.

I'd rest one of dele and eriksen given their grouse efforts today. Our players are going to be so tired after playing in that.

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Jan Davies
Dier Winks
Lamela Eriksen/Dele Son
Kane

Bench: Vorm, Kwp, Foyth, Wanyama, Llorente, Eriksen/Dele, Sissoko I guess although i could see poch starting him in the 3 behind harry

Tough, tough team. A win would be tremendous. Assuming Wanyama passed tonight ok I'd consider starting him in this. Take it Rose is out if still injured. Aurier worth a spin. Winks too if he's recovered.

This has 2-0 or 1-1 written all over it...

Every season we come on here and talk about how we will smash them, and every season they turn up (bar that time Kyle Walker scored from outside the box). This is their cup final, when even their foreign players like Lanzini get revved up for it. If we don't get our heads right for this it could be another tough night. I'm going for a classic scratchy 2-1, Kane with a brace.

They are always up for this and we rarely take it as seriously as we should. If we don't turn up with the right attitude we will lose. If we turn up with the right attitude we'll comfortably beat them. So it's all about attitude. I hope we approach the game the right way.
Completely agree. You’d hope the embarrassment of the cup game will ensure the right attitude!

Hate these bastards so much. Just wish they’d go down and stay in the lower leagues with Millwall.

A big win would be a wonderful NY treat. I just hope we’re really focused and up for it.

COYS.

this will be a tough match, its their cup final and they will be up for it,
both teams played 48hrs earlier, but swanseas pitch was very heavy, so our legs will be tired

Back
Top Bottom