Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fact the ground will appear half empty will play into their hands as feel like this will lack any type of derby intensity from the supporters.

Hopefully the boys do their job but I’m not expecting any easy game or one pleasing on the eye.

Area around me appears sold out on the website. Any money there will be plenty of empty seats.

3 directly in front been empty all season.

:sonhmm:

Never fails to amuse me that despite how many times they change their manager, how many new systems they try & trying to play 'the West Ham way' they always eventually resort to 'hoof the ball up to Carroll'. It is one of life's certainties.

As much as they try & deny it this game is their cup final. What was it Shakespeare (William not Craig) said about protesting too much? If they win on Thursday & get relegated they would still regard it as a good season.

I'd rather not lose but que sera sera - i take comfort in the knowledge that at the end of the day they are still a two bob yo-yo club run by GSB, playing in a rented athletics stadium & with fans that would use the death of an opposition player's baby to score cheap shots, probably because he used to play for Spurs.

Its no wonder really that all the old school, proper Hammers that i know (some that had been going for almost 50 years) have thrown in the towel over the last two seasons. Can't say i blame them.

Feel sorry for him, he’s got no proper full backs now has he despite buying 3 for a lot of ££.?
Maffeo (RB) is on loan in Girona, Mendy is out and I think the only other full back they have is Danilo.
Makes me laugh I haven’t heard Pochettino moan once to the press about injuries.

Before Recent injuries to Jesus and Walker
All Man City have been missing is Mendy, Foden and Kompany and hardly threatening to thier squad.
3 was well below the average. 5 is about the average now.
Some teams have been missing 7 and 8 for a while.
I don't care for him, I've had to buy a new keyboard in the Jan sale shop window.

With Rose injured and possibly Dembele and probably too early to start Wanyama. Therefore Aurier, Kane and Winks in for Trippier, Lamela and Llorente. Expect Carroll not to start as said tired at end of match and Wanyama can come on at same time to stem service to him.

Fact the ground will appear half empty will play into their hands as feel like this will lack any type of derby intensity from the supporters.

Hopefully the boys do their job but I’m not expecting any easy game or one pleasing on the eye.

Area around me appears sold out on the website. Any money there will be plenty of empty seats.

3 directly in front been empty all season.

:sonhmm:
Brush ye teeth

:pochshock2:

I havent said we should take the game lightly though have I.
We're all shitting it because some crap team beat us in the Carabou.
We haven't forgotten that, we are on a role, and we are going to put the cunts back in the relegation zone where they belong.

I'm not even bothered, let them "turn up".....they're fucking shit

So - is that you taking it serious is it?
I don't see much wrong with your post above, but it does appear that you suggest that they are not an issue anyone should overly be concerned about.....

We haven't forgotten that, we are on a role, and we are going to put the cunts back in the relegation zone where they belong.

We had a different, young side out that night and still scored against them for fun. This was also Roses first match back (though he will obviously be out for this one) and Foryth's debut.

If we are worried shitless about playing relegation fodder at home, a side managed by a cunt who's highlight at Man Ure was buying Sideshow Bob then we may as well just all give up the fight.

This is West Ham for fucks sake, a team of Pikey's and Sunday market place vegetable stall owners.

So - is that you taking it serious is it?
I don't see much wrong with your post above, but it does appear that you suggest that they are not an issue anyone should overly be concerned about.....
I think we're better than them and they are shit but I would expect the players to take every game seriously

Back
Top Bottom