Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hammer1980 said:
One thing though, Sissoko? What's that all about?

Get fucked pikey boy.... He'd be a first team upgrade for your relegation cloggers....

Ooops, i forgot.... Loans and overpaid pensioners only for your muggy club, innit.

50k tells you all you need to know about how the majority of Spurs think about this game, they don't think about this game. There are many who do, probably most of those from Essex where there is a mix fanbase between the two clubs, and may be a few stragglers left over from the 70's/80's. But the 50k is a reminder just how you are viewed, with had more turn up to watch Bournemouth, Brighton, Palace, Burnley.

There is a thread on you lot that is regular visited for genuine jokes, your circus of a club have given us some truly fucking brilliant comedy for many. many years, not least the last two have been right up there as the great comedy saga in history. I know you've read it, so it's obvious to the dumbest fuck to see why is been an epic laugh for 2.5yrs now, many thanks for that.

Please don't change, please continue to give us the laughs. Lets hope Moyes does exactly what he did last night to the 16 remaining fixtures, those 16 points will see that you go down on 38 points. But when he tries to get you play play for a win you get stuffed.

Oh don't worry fella, we too have loved the last 2.5 years. Trust me you haven'g laughed as much as we did over the same period trust me.... You sound a little bit bitter though, can't think why that would be, not unless you blame us for totally fucking up your season on a regular basis!

Oh don't worry fella, we too have loved the last 2.5 years. Trust me you haven'g laughed as much as we did over the same period trust me.... You sound a little bit bitter though, can't think why that would be, not unless you blame us for totally fucking up your season on a regular basis!

That sums up how small you are.. How in the name of fuck did you fuck our season up? We finished 7points behind Chelsea, you are aware that you only get 3 points for a win aren't you?? I know you are a Pikey but even you should know that?

Oh dear, when you have nothing to brag about..

I suppose that is where you are more self-sufficient than us. You fuck up your own seasons all by yourselves.

Fair play.

Tin-pot as fuck!

Are West Ham fans really too stupid to realise that far from fucking up our season last season you ignited it, after a run of frustrating draws that left us well of the pace we find ourselves 2-1 down at home to West ham the rest is history and it's fair to say from that moment on we never looked back.

Are West Ham fans really too stupid to realise that far from fucking up our season last season you ignited it, after a run of frustrating draws that left us well of the pace we find ourselves 2-1 down at home to West ham the rest is history and it's fair to say from that moment on we never looked back.

In answer to your question - yes they really are that stupid.

That sums up how small you are.. How in the name of fuck did you fuck our season up? We finished 7points behind Chelsea, you are aware that you only get 3 points for a win aren't you?? I know you are a Pikey but even you should know that?

Oh dear, when you have nothing to brag about..
And there she is, South Stand Billie. Took your time but the bait eventually worked. You been working out all the big words some of have been using love is that why it took you so long or were you struggling to get your boxing gloves off so you could type again? Mug.

As I said ealier, some on here are worth a listen to and some make comments that are quite funny. Then there's SSB in a class all of her own!

I could of course cut and paste the hundreds of whinging/slagging off/fucking ruined our season/cup final comments you've posted over the time Billie but then again I'd rather watch fucking paint dry.

You didn't/haven't fucked up our season though.

We dropped 2 points last night, how does that translate to your claim? We've taken 4 points from you this season, you've picked up 1 against us. Now maths might not be my strong point but given your current situation 2 points off the relegation zone I think we've got a stronger claim to absolutely stuffing your chances of staying up.

If we had beaten you last year we still wouldn't have won the league, so tell me how you fucked up our season, I'm missing something clearly and can't wait for you to educate me on what I'm missing.

Oh, let's also just throw into the mix Bilic, the hopeless twat that has given us much entertainment during his time Managing you lot, were it not for his and your best performance all year he would have been sacked, but seeing as he gave you a win, the only thing that matters more than staying up it seems, he kept his job. Think of it this way, WE DID THAT. We are the reason you didn't fire him, we are the reason why you are still odds on to go down, damage already done.

Last edited:
And there she is, South Stand Billie. Took your time but the bait eventually worked. You been working out all the big words some of have been using love is that why it took you so long or were you struggling to get your boxing gloves off so you could type again? Mug.

As I said ealier, some on here are worth a listen to and some make comments that are quite funny. Then there's SSB in a class all of her own!

I could of course cut and paste the hundreds of whinging/slagging off/fucking ruined our season/cup final comments you've posted over the time Billie but then again I'd rather watch fucking paint dry.

Away you go Sweetie.. Lets see your best cut and paste efforts..

You didn't/haven't fucked up our season though.

We dropped 2 points last night, how does that translate to your claim? We've taken 4 points from you this season, you've picked up 1 against us. Now maths might not be my strong point but given your current situation 2 points off the relegation zone I think we've got a stronger claim to absolutely stuffing your chances of staying up.

If we had beaten you last year we still wouldn't have won the league, so tell me how you fucked up our season up, I'm missing something clearly and can't wait for you to educate me on what I'm missing.

Oh, let's also just throw into the mix Bilic, the hopeless twat that has given us much entertainment during his time Managing you lot, were it not for his and your best performance all year he would have been sacked, but seeing as he gave you a win, the only thing that matters more than staying up it seems, he kept his job. Think of it this way, WE DID THAT. We are the reason you didn't fire him, we are the reason why you are still odds on to go down, damage already done.

You have to make allowances Mate.. I'm sure you are aware they are not the sharpest of folk..

Just thought i'd leave this here....

payet2-1-300x200.jpg

Even Swansea never mentioned the draw with us.. West Ham are treating it as the highlight of their season.. I knew they have fallen into the small time but I never realised they had fallen this much..
Yup. We have spam all over the place the day the scrape a point. There were less of them after the games when they, apparently, fucked up our season. Hell, we saw less of them after the legendary " treble " season.

article-2645961-1E66262100000578-397_308x185.jpg

Small and tinpot then. And they've sunk even further since

Psst you're supposed to be pretending that you don't take these forums to seriously and your only interest is getting a perspective other than sky , you'll give yourself away.

Psst you're supposed to be pretending that you don't take these forums to seriously and your only interest is getting a perspective other than sky , you'll give yourself away.

Back
Top Bottom