Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really hope we make amends for letting them think they are anywhere near on our level in the last two meetings and spank the living shit out of them!

Disgusting bunch of scummy lowlife cunts.

I really hope we make amends for letting them think they are anywhere near on our level in the last two meetings and spank the living shit out of them!

Disgusting bunch of scummy lowlife cunts.
We keep letting em back in ... just when we've done enough to almost finally put to bed any nonsense of comparison and therefore rivalry we fucking throw their delusion a bloody lifeline.
Enough is enough and we have to secure those 3pts

Also .... on a sidenote is there anyone with a more punchable face than mark 'wet spam' noble ?

(Nico Rosberg?)

All that coming from a club that have a stand in their rented stadium called the 1966 stand! Claiming a title they didn’t win in a stadium they don’t even own! They are such a tin pot, nothing Club.
Obviously named after one of their finest seasons, where they came 12th and lost to West Bromwich in the league cup final.
Their young fans wistfully send in their crayon drawings of the first team squad photo and wish they could have been around in those halcyon days.

We keep letting em back in ... just when we've done enough to almost finally put to bed any nonsense of comparison and therefore rivalry we fucking throw their delusion a bloody lifeline.
Enough is enough and we have to secure those 3pts

Also .... on a sidenote is there anyone with a more punchable face than mark 'wet spam' noble ?

(Nico Rosberg?)

Nico Rosberg indeed. I heard that seconds after his mum started giving birth the midwife tried to punch him back in.

More of an occassional bogey team than rivals. How the fuck they can be rivals when barely in the same league I'm not sure. Please Tottenham don't take them lightly give them the beating we have owed them for a while now.
Dele is going to run riot I feel, he is looking good lately.

How this lot has managed to find 3 teams worse than them the last few seasons is downright witchcraft.

After the Livermore incident I think their scumbag fans deserve a humiliation.

Besides, it has been over a week since Harry last scored a hat trick. I think another one is long overdue and if the can one against these arseholes, all the better.

It's outrageous that we only have 48 hours between matches! That doesn't give us nearly enough time to come on here and say what a bunch of cunts West Ham are!

Not sure if Kane deserves to start this one, he has been a bit shy in front of goal this year, 0 goals in 2018 does worry me slightly, thinking maybe we should start Llorente? :nawty:

I linger to get revenge for the cup game.. Teach them a lesson and wipe the goddamn floor with their whiny, dirty, cunty arses.
4-0 Spurs, 2x Kane, Dele, Lamela

I think they are more dangerous on the back foot than when they are on form.

Moyes has got them a bit more organised, but we are so much better than them in every department.

Lets not give them an excuse to print anymore cringe worthy t-shirts though eh. Players need to go out and take the game as seriously as a top four clash.

What really pisses me off is we as a club have them down as a Cat A Game! That’s such bullshit. If they are Cat A then Palace are Cat A because the only possible justification is they are another London side.

US being THEIR biggest game of the season does not make them a Cat A Game. Levy should make them a Cat Z and charge nothing to attend just to show them how fucking insignificant they are to us!

After the Livermore incident I think their scumbag fans deserve a humiliation.
lets hope so. The said supporter should be placed in stocks, outside the ground.

Not sure if Kane deserves to start this one, he has been a bit shy in front of goal this year, 0 goals in 2018 does worry me slightly, thinking maybe we should start Llorente? :nawty:
Couldnt agree more, unbeaten, no goals conceded and Llorente is joint top scorer. Kane can only get better ?

Have to say I'm a bit surprised by some of the animosity towards west ham here. OK, they have their share of mongs, but there's also some very decent hammers. Like my next door neighbor who invited me round for a cup of tea with his wife and his sister. A nice touch I'm sure you'll agree. Although I was taken aback to find out they were the same person...

Back
Top Bottom