Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing gooner "in peace" on the Chav forum

"Hope you don't mind me posting. I'm Woolwich and won't pretend Chelsea are my favourite club but there's that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...This season has been a shocker for us but we can put it behind us so long as Spuds don't win anything. We're used to you winning but they have always been below us, never been good. Now, we are bad, really truly bad, and will be as long as Wenger stays which will probably be at least two more years, but it's not just that, Spurs have become - and I hate saying this - genuinely solid, everything they have done right the last three years since Pochetinho too over is precisely what Woolwich should have been doing. Honestly, I wish we had their manager instead of them. Please, please stop them. I can forget this season and the next two probably so long as them lot down the road dont win a trophy. You can beat us in the final, I can take losing to you, but not to them. One of you two is going to win the cup, please don't let it be them. And for crying out loud don't let them win the league either; I'm certain they'll destroy us when we play them, I'm glad it's away as I won't have to witness it. Don't rely on us to stop them or you'll be disappointed. Wenger can't beat his rug let alone Spuds. Just win your games so what they do doesn't matter, yeah!"

1- please don't let Spurs win
2- I don't mind Chelsea beating us IN A CUP FINAL.
3-shitting pants ahead of NLD
4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

Yesterday was one of the bravest performances of any Tottenham Hotspur side ever fielded. To play 24hrs after the death of what is effectively a family member i can't salute enough what I saw on the pitch yesterday.

I'm hearing that Poch was the 2nd person on the scene to attend to Ugo. Ugo was taking a session on the pitch as was Poch on a neighbouring pitch. Ugo actually stopped his session by calling out to the players as he went into cardiac arrest. This was fucking whitenessed by all! Made even worse by the sense of hopelessness as your personal efforts to save your mates life were all in vein.

I am truly amazed at how they played yesterday considering what had happened 24hrs earlier. Anyone doubting or questioning this side, this manager, this club go fuck yourselves. Let me know when a member of your family dies, one that you failed to save the life of whilst you were thumping their chest giving them CPR and I'll turn up 24hrs latter with a bag of popcorn to watch how you are getting on.

Proof of our incredible mentality is that everyone is talking about the details of the game as if what happened to Ugo didn't happen, as if it was just a normal day.

I feel a mix of emotions today but the most overwhelming one is pride. Pride in the mentality of this team and those behind the scenes that enable it. Whilst many are coming to terms with conceding 4 goals from 5 shots, there are two children this morning coming to terms with why they haven't got a Dad.

Proud to be Spurs, we done good today great performance. Half way through the second half I could only see us winning it. Our giants in midfield Victor and Moose were bossing the midfield and Eriksen was magic in between the lines. So proud of them.

Dont tell me it was Chelsea tactics letting us have the ball, we fucking murdered them for 60 minutes, they didn't know how to contain us at all....until Hazard the cunt scored.

Hope the boys stay strong and chase these cunts down until its mathmatically impossible for us to win the Prem.

We play the best football in England and we are looked upon with envy by other fans. Be proud, don't be like Aresnal fans and slate the team, keep behind the boys and Poch, this is the best Spurs team we've seen in most of our lives.

COYS

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm going to be able to see this live, will be on a ship sailing the Med - Mum's 80th birthday pressie - and when I booked it, we were playing Leicester away! Still, haven't been a particularly lucky omen for us in semis - been to 5 of the last six and lost them all! This will be my 50th year of being a Spurs supporter, and as it all started at the FA Cup final against the Chavs in 1967, how sweet it would be to reach the final at their expense! But most of all, want it so much for this beautiful team and our beautiful manager. COYS

#doitforugo

fire.gif

Am I annoying people tho. I don't think I am people just a little to hostile to opposition fans on the forum.

It's not like I'm going around saying

"I wonder if Spurs fans would be a little bit more passive if they were a big successful club"
You just posting here is enough to annoy some people. You seem like you're not here on the wind up but it's pointless to be honest mate, you're a Woolwich fan on a Spurs forum. You can be as pleasant as you like, it won't end well.

I can't help it but I absolutely love these showreels of this game. I get the whole indiscipline, unsportsmanlike aspect of it but fuck I've waited decades to see this kind of aggression, passion from a tottenham team. Also every other club would love to have done it to that shithouse club - with the appalling cunts they have playing for them.

Just about to leave hope to keep up my record of never seeing Spurs lose a FA Cup semi final after the 81 replay v Wolves, 82 v Leicester and 87 v Watford. I have also never seen Spurs lose a FA Cup match at Wembley, both 81 and 82 final and replays plus 91 final, I was in the US for the 87 game,
COYS

I've heard all this before. It seems as if facts are wrong/to be derided. Like our record at Wembley does not exist?

He reasoned it's only 2 measley yards? Does he know one yard is three feet? Then put that 6 feet in a diagonal? With Dier chasing some of the fastest players?

My point is I want Poch to think about pace and not bunch our slower players.

Plus I wish Spurs fans would be more vocal about the ONLY CRACKS IN OUR GAME. If we keep talking about pace perhaps we can get some pace added. Eriksen form has improved with Pace around him. With Son/Walker etc.

It's our only weakness so why not talk about it?

I was laughed off the forum when I suggested Walker, Rose and Trippier should push forward more often on the wing. It's just another pattern. Pace on the wings helped so much. Now some through the middle? With our power? We will be a true world power.

Spurs have been incredible since you stopped posting here. So thanks for jinxing it you fucking cunt.

This one is hard to take..
We were the only team trying to play football, that scoreline doesn't reflect the game at all.
Chelsea put 10 men behind the ball and launched it forward hoping that anyone would get on the end of it.
We strangely gifted them 3 goals, that's so out of character for this team.
3 of our most reliable members of staff made mistakes yesterday so it's hard to be angry with them.
1) Mr reliable Alderweireld gave away a needless free kick for the first
2) Lloris should have done better with the free kick it was on 'his' side.
3) The best manager in the league made an unexplainable team selection by putting Son as LWB.
I still can't get my head around that.
Really not the time to experiment with the best defence in the league.

But as I said, these three have done us so proud all season you can't be angry with them.

As so often these days anti-football won the day..
Get everyone behind the ball, hoof it and then dive where possible.Well done Cunt FC you must be so proud.

It would be one of the biggest travesties in football if this group of players don't win a trophy but as long as we learn from our mistakes I'm sure it will come.

Feel so deflated today. The only consolation was we totally out performed their shit house fans.. the only time you heard them was when it went to 4-2.
Horrible nothing shit club..

Back
Top Bottom