Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassing gooner "in peace" on the Chav forum

"Hope you don't mind me posting. I'm Woolwich and won't pretend Chelsea are my favourite club but there's that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...This season has been a shocker for us but we can put it behind us so long as Spuds don't win anything. We're used to you winning but they have always been below us, never been good. Now, we are bad, really truly bad, and will be as long as Wenger stays which will probably be at least two more years, but it's not just that, Spurs have become - and I hate saying this - genuinely solid, everything they have done right the last three years since Pochetinho too over is precisely what Woolwich should have been doing. Honestly, I wish we had their manager instead of them. Please, please stop them. I can forget this season and the next two probably so long as them lot down the road dont win a trophy. You can beat us in the final, I can take losing to you, but not to them. One of you two is going to win the cup, please don't let it be them. And for crying out loud don't let them win the league either; I'm certain they'll destroy us when we play them, I'm glad it's away as I won't have to witness it. Don't rely on us to stop them or you'll be disappointed. Wenger can't beat his rug let alone Spuds. Just win your games so what they do doesn't matter, yeah!"

1- please don't let Spurs win
2- I don't mind Chelsea beating us IN A CUP FINAL.
3-shitting pants ahead of NLD
4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

"Hope you don't mind me posting. I'm Woolwich and won't pretend Chelsea are my favourite club but there's that saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...This season has been a shocker for us but we can put it behind us so long as Spuds don't win anything. We're used to you winning but they have always been below us, never been good. Now, we are bad, really truly bad, and will be as long as Wenger stays which will probably be at least two more years, but it's not just that, Spurs have become - and I hate saying this - genuinely solid, everything they have done right the last three years since Pochetinho too over is precisely what Woolwich should have been doing. Honestly, I wish we had their manager instead of them. Please, please stop them. I can forget this season and the next two probably so long as them lot down the road dont win a trophy. You can beat us in the final, I can take losing to you, but not to them. One of you two is going to win the cup, please don't let it be them. And for crying out loud don't let them win the league either; I'm certain they'll destroy us when we play them, I'm glad it's away as I won't have to witness it. Don't rely on us to stop them or you'll be disappointed. Wenger can't beat his rug let alone Spuds. Just win your games so what they do doesn't matter, yeah!"

4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

errrm
what were you doing on there?

Hmmm?

:kanehand:

:pochfacepalm:

:)

4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

What a pathetic human

i should mail it "mark it properly " not only mark smartass . sammy when your iq will be up to 10

Tip: If you randomly lean on your keyboard, letters appear on your screen!

....Or are you engaging in an online attempt at the old 'monkeys and typewriters' experiment?

Tip: If you randomly lean on your keyboard, letters appear on your screen!

....Or are you engaging in an online attempt at the old 'monkeys and typewriters' experiment?
if i randomly lean on my keyboard letters apper on my screen ??? no shit ? you serious now

and some monkey called airfix already did that monkeys and typewriters experiment so .... since im not monkey i cant do it tho

4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

Ahahahahahaha that's so fucking Woolwich it's unreal

I can't help it but I absolutely love these showreels of this game. I get the whole indiscipline, unsportsmanlike aspect of it but fuck I've waited decades to see this kind of aggression, passion from a tottenham team. Also every other club would love to have done it to that shithouse club - with the appalling cunts they have playing for them.

I love it too. It was a marker which told Chelsea and all other teams that there are no longer any easy games against us and we will give back ten times over any shit they try to give us. It signaled a turning point for us as a club.

4- please like me

What a grade A cunt.

What a prize pussy. He's right that we're genuinely solid though, and have done everything right since Poch took over. And he's right that we're going to destroy Woolwich when we play them. We're going to destroy Chelsea this weekend too.

What a prize pussy. He's right that we're genuinely solid though, and have done everything right since Poch took over. And he's right that we're going to destroy Woolwich when we play them. We're going to destroy Chelsea this weekend too.
Almost everything right* I love what poch has done and is doing for the club but some things like the arse cup game still need explaining/redemption imo - I hope he stays here for decades and we only find out his reasoning in a fergy type autobiography many years from now

C9okQApXoAkE1JP.jpg:large

Gooner in chav love in part two:

Thanks for the optimism about the end of the month but as much as I want to sound positive about it, Woolwich are not the team they were, we've been in decline for almost a decade and this is by far the worse team I can remember under Wenger. Sanchez is amazing, world class, and Ozil against smaller teams looks world class, but that's it. The rest of the team needs to be sold and start again. I am realistic about how terrible we are. I don't know if you have seen any Woolwich games lately but we cannot defend. And Spurs have the best attack in the league. There is no way we will get anything out of that game. I honestly would take a 3 nil loss right now if i was offered it. I've been watching their recent games hoping they'd slip up, but the way they play is not something the likes of Xhaka and Ramsey or our defense can deal with. Everyone focuses on how good their front four are which I understand as they score the goals but it's their central midfield that worries me. Wanyama and Dembele are dominating teams from what I can see. You can't take the ball off Dembele so you can't control midfield. And Wanyama cost them something like £10 in the summer and I can't for the life of me understand why Wenger didn't buy him. He is exactly what we lack, a midfielder who is calm and strong in midfield who can stop attacks before they get going. We won't sign anyone like that while Wenger is here. You at least have Kante so you can hopefully stop them controlling the midfield.

This shit is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom