Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Shed have actually got gooners on now pleading with them to turn us over! O dear! Another post stated that the Carling Cup couple seasons ago we were "intimidated" by the amount of flags they had!!!!! Flags:gallashmm:

The cunts couldn't even sell out Wembley for a semi final...... tickets gone on general sale..... just goes to show what a bunch of plastic fans they are!

The cunts couldn't even sell out Wembley for a semi final...... tickets gone on general sale..... just goes to show what a bunch of plastic fans they are!

What's the allocation per team?
Initial allocation was about 33k each. It's a bit misleading to say that theirs have gone on general sale - they've put some on sale to members, with sale windows staggered by loyalty points. Still, they shouldn't need to do that.

Heading up for this one nice and early, find somewhere decent for a few beers, never been a fan of Wembley pre-match.

:pochsulk:

Initial allocation was about 33k each. It's a bit misleading to say that theirs have gone on general sale - they've put some on sale to members, with sale windows staggered by loyalty points. Still, they shouldn't need to do that.
When Tottenham gets to a semi or final how does the ticket allocation work? like does a season ticket holder get priority,I've seen threads regarding loyalty points I take it they are accumulated by the more games you attend home,away etc or do they take preference over a season ticket holder.

When Tottenham gets to a semi or final how does the ticket allocation work? like does a season ticket holder get priority,I've seen threads regarding loyalty points I take it they are accumulated by the more games you attend home,away etc or do they take preference over a season ticket holder.
Both ST holders and members accumulate loyalty points for attending matches (both home and away), but ST holders always take priority over members for away tickets and neutral venue tickets like cup finals. Loyalty points only count for the last 4 complete seasons and the current one.

For this semi, all of the ~20k ST holders were given about a week in which they could buy a ticket, and after that the remaining tickets in our allocation were allocated to members who applied, based on the members' loyalty point totals.

There could conceivably be situations, e.g. a Europa League final, where our allocation could be less than the number of ST holders, in which case ST holders would be allocated tickets based on their loyalty point totals.

Every time we have played at wembley over the last few years we have eaten in Farringdon and then gone up on the Met line.

You all will be pleased to know we have now changed this failed routine, and having lunch at 1pm in shoreditch then the train from Liv St. Trust this should see us beat the Chelscum.

200.gif

Everything said, everything done, come on Saturday...

Both ST holders and members accumulate loyalty points for attending matches (both home and away), but ST holders always take priority over members for away tickets and neutral venue tickets like cup finals. Loyalty points only count for the last 4 complete seasons and the current one.

For this semi, all of the ~20k ST holders were given about a week in which they could buy a ticket, and after that the remaining tickets in our allocation were allocated to members who applied, based on the members' loyalty point totals.

There could conceivably be situations, e.g. a Europa League final, where our allocation could be less than the number of ST holders, in which case ST holders would be allocated tickets based on their loyalty point totals.
Imagine that would be same situation for the majority of clubs? Only down side if a small allocation as you say less than 20k I take it a ballot system comes in to play thus meaning even a ST holder would miss out! Side issue re Wembley 33k tkts yet a 90k capacity?

What's the best pub nowadays in Tottenham for atmosphere for those of us who can't get a ticket?

I used to use either The Elbow Room or the Cock in Edmonton

I can't help it but I absolutely love these showreels of this game. I get the whole indiscipline, unsportsmanlike aspect of it but fuck I've waited decades to see this kind of aggression, passion from a tottenham team. Also every other club would love to have done it to that shithouse club - with the appalling cunts they have playing for them.

I can't help it but I absolutely love these showreels of this game. I get the whole indiscipline, unsportsmanlike aspect of it but fuck I've waited decades to see this kind of aggression, passion from a tottenham team. Also every other club would love to have done it to that shithouse club - with the appalling cunts they have playing for them.
One of the best games of football I have EVER been to. The game had everything, quality football from both sides, passion from both sides, aggression from both side and a Spurs side that didn't roll around on the floor faking injury. I left Stamford Bridge absolutely knackered but extremely proud.

Woolwich are our sworn enemies and will be so until perhaps they head South of the River again. However, derby day at the Emirates is shite. The is no tension, just stroll up to the ground, sit out side and have a beer, there is nothing. Whilst it is evident that the atmosphere is shite for most match days in west London, when we go there it is as a London derby should be, salty and thick with hate, and I fucking love that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom