Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up for this one, typical media Jose beats the chavs and all weeks it how much of a master Tactician he is, and he is the greatest cunt since sliced bread! :dembelefingers:
Yet we stop there unbeaten winning streak and what? Back page for a day...... yet when manure beat them it's after they already lost to palace, plus palace beat em at the bridge, and now all of a sudden we should copy Jose's tactics if we want to win? :pochserious2:
Fuck these cunts, and if it's a case of a fair game and the best team win then bring on woolich in the final!!!:tobyarm:
If it's a case of the best team win, Woolwich won't be in the final.....

If I'm honest, Hazard scares the shit out of me. But I'm confident in our players abilities to snuff him out.
It depends which version of Hazard turns up on Saturday & whether it's the petulant, sulky bottle merchant or the dazzling world beater. As it's the semi final at Wembley I'm going for the latter- in which case we need to be at our very best to snuff the cunt out- he will revert to the former if we frustrate him for long enough & disappear to the fringes of the game.

Contain him & we will win this game.

Then we need to go full steam ahead in the league- none of this "one eye on the cup final, best not get injured" mindset. Not that Poch would allow that. But it's a nagging feeling I've got about teams that reach finals. Particularly if it was a NLD. Nobody would want to miss out on that spectacle.

Wow. Somethings going on at the blue cunts camp. Did one of us release a parasite or something?

Hope that cunt Hazard catches it, whatever it is. Hopefully in the warm up on Saturday.
Cahill is no biggie for them. They have cover for him & he ain't even their best defender.

If that maggot Hazard was ruled out through this mystery illness, then I'd dance a fucking jig. Oh, & Fabregas too. Little shit pile that he is.

So we've had DiMarzio trying to unsettle our squad with nonsense about Toby.

A number of Chavs feigning sickness.

I'm weary of these types of stories as it builds my hopes up for then to be a massive fall. Every FA Cup semi we've been in since 1993 have always ended in disappointment. Hopefully we can turn it around.

Anyone else wavering?
I was bang up for this, really confident.
Woke up today cakking my pants. I've recovered a bit, but not fully.

It's going to be fucking difficult, we're kidding ourselves to think otherwise.

Fucking hope were practicing penalties

Does this mean chief cunt terry plays. Would love to beat terry
Yep. Big chief Breathingcunt will dust off his jockstrap and fill the breech. I happen to think he's more of a leader & more likely to gee them up than Gary "rather boring" Cahill. But he's old & slow & our front 3/4 will give him murders on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom