Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had the idea to send myself into a downward spiral and watch the post game interview features on Spurs Play. None available. Chicken shit fucking cowards can‘t even get in front of the cameras to talk about that shower of shit.

Yeh, apart from Richy firing off some shots in Portuguese, the players have been conspicuously quiet........ Perhaps something's brewing in the locker-room?

Last edited:
But then we have the same narrative defending the mess that we are in, the whole forum like the club is going around in circles.
As for a midfielder at great cost, I thought Bisouma was a great addition and said at the time, unfortunately we are set up that doesn't or isn't getting the best out of him, be I think he is a cracking player.
Richarlsion again, is another one, who for whatever reason cannot get going, but for his national team is their number one striker.
As for utd, they have had one bad result since winning a trophy, something that we have avoided for years.
After we won the league cup in 08 our form was shit too, so not sure why them and Liverpool are referred to.
Some of our problems, is and has been under investment, or going with the cheaper option, and some of it is bad scouting or players not being utilised to their strengths.
But what isn't up for questioning, is the shocking mess that we are in, and the potentially poor line up that awaits us tonight.
Coys

And another dose of unmotivated mess was served up again.

The players have no faith or belief in Conte. Evaporated.

And it needs to end now for the sake of all of us.

In recent times there are always comments that the team which has just beaten Spurs is a bang average outfit. That‘s arrogance in the extreme because it assumes we are any better. Excuse me hasn’t anyone noticed that is exactly what we are bang average.

I think conte should go for a while now ,
But what I don’t understand is why players shite on about playing champions league etc and then don’t fight to stay in it,
In 2009 Ireland haas that dinosaur trapatoni managing them and in the second leg of the World Cup qualifier in Paris they totally abandoned his plan and attacked France
(they got knocked out- that cunt Henry handled the ball - twice , but that’s for another day)
Most of that team may never play champions league again so they should have went for it.

Back
Top Bottom