Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hojbjerg, Royal and Porro really put everything into that game. If only all 11 showed the same determination
Skipp too. The poor kid had to do the work of two men to protect the defence and offer a bit forward momentum.

That is a low that can be compared against any previous manager tbh. We/he didn't actually try to win, had zero real intention of it, the last sub showed that.

What an absolute Cunte.

On my way home, fucking pathetic. That first half was a disgrace, no intensity or desire whatsoever. Zero pressing.

Its time for Conte to go, we couldn't even press and show intensity until Pedro Porro came in and made things happen. I'm tired of this man. I'd give Poch the interim role until the end of the season.

I’d take Mason

It was cold

It was depressing.

It was passive.

It was lazy

It was disjointed

It was baffling.

It was frustrating

It was tedious.

It was predictable.

IT WAS NOT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Skipp, Porro, Emerson are the only ones that can walk off with their head held up high.

What I'd give to have Sarr instead of Son and play a 4-3-3 when the game was crying for it.

Give me Poch. At least let's be entertaining while we fail.

Strongly felt we would go out. We have nothing.

And glad because we avoided being completely embarrassed in a quarter-final against far better sides than Milan..

I hope Levy brings in a caretaker until the end of season.

As for any of the players I dont care too much at present.

There is nothing worse than knowing you are right when it comes to that knowing being disappointment.

Vacuum club but going out tonight should not lead to such anger. That is as though people expected something different- weird.

Ask yourself this, would our best Poch team, or even our second best Poch team, have smashed this Milan team to pieces? Yes

Get conte out and get Poch back, tell him this season is a write off and ask him to build a team for the future

Back
Top Bottom