Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh do shut up. Whether you like it or not, Dier is one of our best central defenders. And he can do a full 90 minutes.
We all know there are better, but they only come at a price that the club aren't willing to pay.
If you just want to shit Spurs players, go onto arsemania and do it.
They don't shit spurs players anymore mate, they have moved up a gear, going to win the league last time I heard.
We will never sing that....🏆

Still incredulous that he made that sub. And even more so that he doubled down on it in his post match press conference. Still also can't believe the fact he didn't insist we went hell for leather at them from about 65 minutes. The bloke is a coward in footballing terms. I'm very frustrated that he will be here for the rest of the season.

The memory of this game will hopefully be eased by qualifying for the competition again next year and having a manger who doesn't lack the courage to try to play better football than the team in front of you.

Poor guy.
He thought he did what it was needed to get put out of his misery, only to still be here come Saturday, and his players let him down by strolling to an easy win.

Still incredulous that he made that sub. And even more so that he doubled down on it in his post match press conference. Still also can't believe the fact he didn't insist we went hell for leather at them from about 65 minutes. The bloke is a coward in footballing terms. I'm very frustrated that he will be here for the rest of the season.

The memory of this game will hopefully be eased by qualifying for the competition again next year and having a manger who doesn't lack the courage to try to play better football than the team in front of you.

He throws matches, he's been doing it since he first arrived at Spurs

He throws matches, he's been doing it since he first arrived at Spurs
I think "throws" means he deliberately tries to lose them as opposed to what I think he does which is hopes he can win them against the odds having the team set up to expend the least energy it possibly can.
He doesn't actively tell the team to go out and lose, but sure as shit he doesn't try to actually win cup games.

I think "throws" means he deliberately tries to lose them as opposed to what I think he does which is hopes he can win them against the odds having the team set up to expend the least energy it possibly can.
He doesn't actively tell the team to go out and lose, but sure as shit he doesn't try to actually win cup games.

Yeah that's what I meant

They are nothing special at all I genuinely think Thomas Frank's Brentford would have beat them over two legs
Any manager with balls would have told his players to leave it all on the line ….
Players are pricks too. No personal pride. Happy just to fall out of cup competitions.
Not sure who I am mad at…them or wiggy

Any manager with balls would have told his players to leave it all on the line ….
Players are pricks too. No personal pride. Happy just to fall out of cup competitions.
Not sure who I am mad at…them or wiggy
Them.

It's been them for half a decade. And they'll bemoan not winning trophies.

Conte is at fault for tactics, but the players aren't exactly taking the game to the opposition. Even if the manager is insisting that we play this turgid shite, where's any member of our team saying "fuck this" and going for it?

Them.

It's been them for half a decade. And they'll bemoan not winning trophies.

Conte is at fault for tactics, but the players aren't exactly taking the game to the opposition. Even if the manager is insisting that we play this turgid shite, where's any member of our team saying "fuck this" and going for it?

I don't know what that's meant to mean?

Back
Top Bottom