Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, as I thought.

It's all bollocks. Thanks for confirming...:thumbup:

Of course it's bollocks, it's not meant to be taken seriously

But I find it funny that it winds you up so much because your brain clearly gets confused by it.

Perhaps we should produce a colour wheel for you of some sort, red = clear chance blue = speculative shot?

Of course it's bollocks, it's not meant to be taken seriously

But I find it funny that it winds you up so much because your brain clearly gets confused by it.

Perhaps we should produce a colour wheel for you of some sort, red = clear chance blue = speculative shot?
Yet you take it very seriously, ALL the time.

It doesn't confuse me at all, it amuses me that idiots such as yourself put so much faith in it.

You post/preach about xG every chance you get. Watch a match, you might enjoy it.

Yet you take it very seriously, ALL the time.

It doesn't confuse me at all, it amuses me that idiots such as yourself put so much faith in it.

You post/preach about xG every chance you get. Watch a match, you might enjoy it.

The xg of your post to actually having a coherent worthwhile argument is about 0.02 xg, worse than Nuno's match against Palace, that means you should do a bit better :)

Why oh why would you do that Romero?
I said it before if we get good money for him sell the ficker and buy some reliable defenders. He slows the game down to walking / standstill pace. Then just bloody passes to someone two yards from him. Really infuriating! Then his stupid tackling always goes straight into back of players when no need.,he was at fault for the goal in the first game. He never ficking jumps. How many headers does he lose?

I said it before if we get good money for him sell the ficker and buy some reliable defenders. He slows the game down to walking / standstill pace. Then just bloody passes to someone two yards from him. Really infuriating! Then his stupid tackling always goes straight into back of players when no need.,he was at fault for the goal in the first game. He never ficking jumps. How many headers does he lose?
He has the raw talent and attributes to be a very good defender.
But he's reckless and stupid at times, quite honestly a very dirty player with some awful challenges.

My worry is how much of a liability he will continue to be and cost us in further games with stupid red cards.

If you look at Ledley King for example - he was so composed and deliberate with his tackles.
He very rarely lunged in or went to ground unless he absolutely had to.

I like Romero's aggression but he's going way overboard at the moment.

For anyone who doesn't think so, consider this:

2 keepers on the bench

2 empty slots on the bench

No 23s or reserves (?) called up.

How on earth can it be defensible not to fill the bench at home?

Its a total joke, and Conte has pissed all over our faces.
Didn’t know that but plenty of defenders. He hates the youth team.

Also: fucking Milan fans all over the Paxton upper last night. Openly celebrating and singing Milan songs. Openly goading the person telling him he might want to be a bit more subtle. I know I wouldn't give a shit about this had we won but a little bit of me wishes someone a little less tolerant was sat nearby.
We had this too! Loads around us in block 510 and walking around the concourse saw a few in Milan jackets and hats. Stewards obviously just letting anyone in and no checks. We had 3 sat next to us and if it wasn’t for me having the boy with me, I would have said something. Can’t afford to say something and it kick off though as it would put my lad off for life and I feel like we shouldn’t be in that position in the first place. Had the same issue against Frankfurt. After the game I emailed the club and said we had a row of 6 German fans singing and smoking behind us that game in 109. The reply I got was blunt and rude and basically said the tickets were bought by an account that regularly purchases tickets so there is no way they could have been away fans…

I'd like to think he'd do the decent thing and resign but feels unlikely. If not grow some balls Levy, you should have done it weeks ago.
Based on his post match comments he says both parties will discuss end of season in serine way unless they don’t want him. His asking to be sacked either way but wants his money. Must be one of the most unscrupulous and charlatan in football.

We had this too! Loads around us in block 510 and walking around the concourse saw a few in Milan jackets and hats. Stewards obviously just letting anyone in and no checks. We had 3 sat next to us and if it wasn’t for me having the boy with me, I would have said something. Can’t afford to say something and it kick off though as it would put my lad off for life and I feel like we shouldn’t be in that position in the first place. Had the same issue against Frankfurt. After the game I emailed the club and said we had a row of 6 German fans singing and smoking behind us that game in 109. The reply I got was blunt and rude and basically said the tickets were bought by an account that regularly purchases tickets so there is no way they could have been away fans…
There will be more and more of that if things deteriorate.

Levy will not be bothered who comes through the door as long as they are spending money.

Persuading 60,000 Spurs supporters, to continue subscribing to this nonsense, for home games against Bournemouth and the like will become a different proposition without players like Kane and Son or showing any real ambition.

Last edited:
They deserve better than this shit
Has the cheek in pre match presser to say fans need to create great atmosphere in the stadium. I think it was buzzing in the bars, packed early prbly due to weather and before and just after start it was great. Obvs once contes magic football brain kicks in then it’s a morgue.

Back
Top Bottom