Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Based on his post match comments he says both parties will discuss end of season in serine way unless they don’t want him. His asking to be sacked either way but wants his money. Must be one of the most unscrupulous and charlatan in football.
Conte is a mercenary.

The Champions League qualification covers his salary.

Spurs were not getting that without his input last season.

Levy used Conte as much as Conte has used Spurs.

This is where we are.

Kane and Skipp did as well.
What did royal he never crossed the ball once. He was in the right corner area and could have put a ball but refused. You do realise that contes system the WBs are meant to provide creativity. He offer nothing of the sort. Ok his run around recently put tackles and blocks in but he is a defender and that is Min you’d expect. Nothing offensively along with perri.

I know I’m terrible for this, but I’m sick of seeing Ben Davies playing for Tottenham. He’s bang average player. His last 15 minutes were some of the worst I’ve seen him st Spurs. Shambles.

Most of them were shit, but he’s been here for almost 10 years. I had enough.
He was like that in the first leg I think when he came on. Long range shot which was closer to lake como than goal. Then the cross he o et hit by miles,

Had Cunte explained the reasoning for that Sub?

Genuinely mystifying
He never explains anything about his game plan , tactics, descions, etc. when have you heard the ficker say he got it wrong ? Never once has he said before a gane we are gonna go for it from minute one get the crowd behind etc. never! Cos he can’t as that is never his tactics or plan.

I have painfully deep dived the game for ratings purposes and noted 2 penalty shouts. One hand ball which hit an outstretched arm in their box and a contact challenge on Sanchez ( the useless sub according to some ). Sanchez was caught but not deemed with enough force!!

It was suggested by the Spurs commentator that Sanchez may have been brought on to get Porro further up the pitch, which
makes sense plus Sanchez had a pen shout straight away so maybe not as dumb a sub as suggested. !!

I counted 26 attacks by us, some leading to failed attempts on goal but most delivered badly into the box. I counted only those in and around their box that were threatening if executed properly . Only Hojbjerg and Kane had decent attempts.

As Kane implied and has been said....our quality in attack was poor. But the opportunities were created in the danger area.

Romero got away with a potential second yellow before his sending off when he put his hand in a Milan players face and kind of dragged it down.
That was Romeros 3rd sending off under Conte.

Richarlison did very little in his brief appearance but did manage an assault on their keeper he was lucky to get away with.
Contes subs actually moved porro back more defensively when the tempo was actually clueless. If thats why he brought on sanchez he was rectifying his own mistake

He never explains anything about his game plan , tactics, descions, etc. when have you heard the ficker say he got it wrong ? Never once has he said before a gane we are gonna go for it from minute one get the crowd behind etc. never! Cos he can’t as that is never his tactics or plan.
Its not his fault. Ever. Sure tottenham arent good enough to compete with milan because they were good 20 year ago. Thats why we lost

On this very day in 2011 we knocked out AC Milan to get through to the QF of the Champions League.

I know this because I just went on Facebook and it showed me a memory of me updating my status that day.

I miss those days.

He has the raw talent and attributes to be a very good defender.
But he's reckless and stupid at times, quite honestly a very dirty player with some awful challenges.

My worry is how much of a liability he will continue to be and cost us in further games with stupid red cards.

If you look at Ledley King for example - he was so composed and deliberate with his tackles.
He very rarely lunged in or went to ground unless he absolutely had to.

I like Romero's aggression but he's going way overboard at the moment.
Roberts was like that at times, especially when he was younger. Sergio Ramos also had a shedload of reds over his career.

Romero will mature and his decision making will improve, but you don't really want him losing that aggression he has.

Its not his fault. Ever. Sure tottenham arent good enough to compete with milan because they were good 20 year ago. Thats why we lost
Yea I heard something about an interview he did with Italian tv I think. Went on about ACs history and they’ve won the CL many times. Basically implying we have no right to beat them and that they are superior to us now bco if their history. I wonder if he’d apply the same logic to SU! Fucke!

I have painfully deep dived the game for ratings purposes and noted 2 penalty shouts. One hand ball which hit an outstretched arm in their box and a contact challenge on Sanchez ( the useless sub according to some ). Sanchez was caught but not deemed with enough force!!

It was suggested by the Spurs commentator that Sanchez may have been brought on to get Porro further up the pitch, which
makes sense plus Sanchez had a pen shout straight away so maybe not as dumb a sub as suggested. !!

I counted 26 attacks by us, some leading to failed attempts on goal but most delivered badly into the box. I counted only those in and around their box that were threatening if executed properly . Only Hojbjerg and Kane had decent attempts.

As Kane implied and has been said....our quality in attack was poor. But the opportunities were created in the danger area.

Romero got away with a potential second yellow before his sending off when he put his hand in a Milan players face and kind of dragged it down.
That was Romeros 3rd sending off under Conte.

Richarlison did very little in his brief appearance but did manage an assault on their keeper he was lucky to get away with.

Down to 10 men and the tie all but lost, if you want Porro further up then just tell him to push up.... You don't need to replace a FWD with a CB to get it done FFS!!!!

In block 111 (North Lower) too. They were properly out for trouble as well.
Report that to the club and remind them of their fucking obligations towards our own fans ! I have complained twice about away fans in the new stadium in European games, two refunds received and an apology.

On this very day in 2011 we knocked out AC Milan to get through to the QF of the Champions League.

I know this because I just went on Facebook and it showed me a memory of me updating my status that day.

I miss those days.
Little Tottenham beat AC Milan ? No really, can’t have done. Conte was happy to tell everyone how we essentially should know our place….

Little clubs like ours don’t beat the big boys in Italy.

So
At least when hes shit he works like fuck. Esp against scum and spam. What is son offering
Son has been pony but he's still our second highest scorer this season.

I'm not defending or preferring Son but Richy hasn't shown enough to complain about being not being picked in public. If Son was dropped I wouldn't want him complaining publicly either. Or any player for that matter.

Unfortunately only for tonight's game.
Oh do shut up. Whether you like it or not, Dier is one of our best central defenders. And he can do a full 90 minutes.
We all know there are better, but they only come at a price that the club aren't willing to pay.
If you just want to shit Spurs players, go onto arsemania and do it.

Back
Top Bottom