Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get this shitbag out of the club now. He makes Jose look progressive.

“The game is about possession, passing it backwards if necessary, even when we need to score. It’s about going out with a whimper, ensuring the fans die of boredom.”

Antonio Conte.

With apologies to Danny Blanchflower and Blanchflower Blanchflower

This was as bad as some of our Europa league exits when it looked like we didnt want to be in the competition.
I dont understand why Sanchez was brought on at all, not him personally but we had 10 minutes to score, not to hold on.
Pathetic tactics

On my way home, fucking pathetic. That first half was a disgrace, no intensity or desire whatsoever. Zero pressing.

Its time for Conte to go, we couldn't even press and show intensity until Pedro Porro came in and made things happen. I'm tired of this man. I'd give Poch the interim role until the end of the season.

So we played a 2nd string team in the FA cup to rest up for this game?? I was Conte in for a long while but he’s got to go now. Surly wants the sack. I need to not watch the next couple of games… for my own health.

My entire friends group (mostly AC Milan fans) have been unbearable since the San Siro leg. I want just this performance for the rest of the season, then we can lose every match from now until the end and I won't care at all for this season (since we've passed the 40 pt mark). But, this match, I NEED us to win this tie.

0-2 Milan.
What's the point? What's the fucking point.

I'm broken. I wasn't broken when we lost in Madrid, when we got thumped 7-2, when we lost against Juventus, when we played under Jose or when we had Nuno as manager. This broke me. This is most likely what you lot endured during Woolwich's glory years and our banter era. Anybody could beat us and I'd take it, but not Milan. Not Milan.

Fight for fourth place , so we have to watch performances like that next year

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Back
Top Bottom