Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell me again how world class a defender he is.

He's a fucking stupid cunt.
Actually he's retarded!
Seinfeld Ok GIF

Well on the positive side that's me done for another season, might be back in the summer depending on the signings and manager.

Won't be watching us trying for Levy's top four trophy.

This Milan team was shit as well, couldn't even control the game when we had 10 men. They will be out next round.

Good luck for those hanging around you are going to need it

Don’t anyone tell me how good servant Davies is. He’s so fucking average I can’t stand this shit anymore.
Most of them are average tbf to Davies.

Conte out
Enic out

Fight for 4th place? For what? To get eliminated by this average Milan side

Disgusted.

Utterly disgusted.

Didn't call for Poch's head.
Didn't call for Jose's head.
Didn't even call for Nuno's head.

...But Conte can FUCK RIGHT OFF!

....Gutless little shit-gobin! Sanchez sub was a complete and utter insult.

FUCK. OFF.

So we played a 2nd string team in the FA cup to rest up for this game?? I was Conte in for a long while but he’s got to go now. Surly wants the sack. I need to not watch the next couple of games… for my own health.

Deservedly beaten by Sheffield United and a very poor AC Milan side in a week, alongside a humiliating defeat to Wolves. What a disgusting week. I don’t want to see these players again this season - and hopefully most of them never ever ever again in a Spurs shirt. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom