Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

go-kart-donuts.gif

My entire friends group (mostly AC Milan fans) have been unbearable since the San Siro leg. I want just this performance for the rest of the season, then we can lose every match from now until the end and I won't care at all for this season (since we've passed the 40 pt mark). But, this match, I NEED us to win this tie.

0-2 Milan.

Glutton for punishment and going to this, although i'll probably be watching through my fingers.

That said, I fully expect and think we'll go through.. Crazy I know but fuck it.

Fucking just win or fuck off...

I'm fucked if I could give a rancid shit...

Whatever I want is probably not what will happen... The players don't give a fuck... They only wanna hear the CL anthem... That's their fucking pinnacle...

It's a shit piece of faux classical music anyway... Made up on a ZX Spectrum by some marketing advertising company!

Dunno why the whole footballing world has fallen for it like it's fucking Mozart!!

Still.... Eh, football...?

Back
Top Bottom