Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know I’m terrible for this, but I’m sick of seeing Ben Davies playing for Tottenham. He’s bang average player. His last 15 minutes were some of the worst I’ve seen him st Spurs. Shambles.

Most of them were shit, but he’s been here for almost 10 years. I had enough.

Hojbjerg, Royal and Porro really put everything into that game. If only all 11 showed the same determination
Hojberg always seems to be better when we have nothing to lose. Unfortunately that's part of the problem.

Whether it's just this horrendous horseshoe tactic Conte loves or the players just ain't good enough

Either way It's just horrible football

Hojbjerg, Royal and Porro really put everything into that game. If only all 11 showed the same determination
Agree he gave everything but I thought royal was awful tonight decision making was atrocious and wrong about every time and his execution cack as well

Don’t doubt anyone’s effort or commitment - quality was lacking from the forwards don’t know what has happened to kulu truly awful and still danjuma doesn’t get a kick

Conte all the best cheerio

I know I’m terrible for this, but I’m sick of seeing Ben Davies playing for Tottenham. He’s bang average player. His last 15 minutes were some of the worst I’ve seen him st Spurs. Shambles.

Most of them were shit, but he’s been here for almost 10 years. I had enough.
He's a trippier level player, he should be a backup.

Not gone back and read what's been posted before but we didn't even look like scoring tonight against the easiest draw we could of got.
Hope that Italian prick is gone tomorrow

Sack him now. Get poch in for weekend for forest. Nice easy game to settle in. Been a nice little temp job for conte earning 20m serving up dire football. Hes never been committed to cause. A blagger. Send him on plane with milan players back to italy.

Can't believe I was 'Conte in" for that long. I actually tried to defend him...defend a man that:

1) gets 5 new signings in the summer and can't get the best out of one of them.

2) states we need "important 60 to 70m signings" then proceeds to treat his one 60m signing like shit.

3) has absolutely zero man management skills and persists with players rather then taking them out the firing line resulting on fans booing player.

4) So egotistical and stubborn that he refuses to change his tactics /formation despite poor performance after poor performance.

5) says he needs a new attacking signing In January only to never play him.

Skipp - fine
Hojbjerg - ok
Kane - ok
Forster - ok
Porro - ok

Everyone else - diabolical

8 million layers of human shit

Son

But they are being asked to play a formation and system that increasingly looks to play away from their strengths. Eg. Since when has Son ever been a hold up man good at playing with his back to goal?

I almost don’t blame them tonight because they’re so hamstring by the manager and his tactics which every decent opposition manager knows before we step on the pitch.

Why not start the first half like we started the second and only give ourselves 45 minutes to score two goals instead of 90 minutes?

As much as I enjoy Mr Contes style of football I’m thinking we might need a change.

I suggest we approach the FA and ask if Mr Southgate would be willing to job share the England appointment with us at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

We need to add some flair into the team and a sense of attacking urgency.
Would ya be well . I’d rather wiggy than mrs doubtfire any day

How does Danjuma not get any minutes in this game?

He was excellent in this exact competition last season in a 4-4-2 against the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, and Bayern Munich. I just don't understand it

We've sleep walked out of three cup competitions. Spurs, who I grew up believing was a "cup team".

You're a disgrace, top to bottom. I've always been a sort-of 60% ENC-Outer, enjoying the scepticism, the baiting of the true believer, largely taking the piss beyond all else.

Not any more. Conte out. Levy Out. ENIC out. Everyone out.

I'm fucking sick of this.

Bill Madrid almost out.

Back
Top Bottom