Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as it's time for Conte to go, he isnt helped by a lack of quality and some braindead individuals.

Not that we ever looked like scoring but you have to question what went through Romero's mind at such a key point of the tie.

Unles the front 3 click we have nothing in attack. Son and Kulu dreadful and Kane is way too deep.
Just want the season to end.

Tell me again how world class a defender he is.

He's a fucking stupid cunt.
Actually he's retarded!
Seinfeld Ok GIF

It’s enough now, time to change. Give Conte the pink slip and get someone willing to play a more brave of football.

I’d even accept Ryan Mason until the end of the season. The players will no longer believe in Conte after going out of three competitions to teams who are much worse than us, they aren’t enjoying the football and are not close to winning anything. No reason to continue.

Well on the positive side that's me done for another season, might be back in the summer depending on the signings and manager.

Won't be watching us trying for Levy's top four trophy.

This Milan team was shit as well, couldn't even control the game when we had 10 men. They will be out next round.

Good luck for those hanging around you are going to need it

Disgusted.

Utterly disgusted.

Didn't call for Poch's head.
Didn't call for Jose's head.
Didn't even call for Nuno's head.

...But Conte can FUCK RIGHT OFF!

....Gutless little shit-gobin! Sanchez sub was a complete and utter insult.

FUCK. OFF.

On BT, Ferdinand, Hoddle and Crouch pulling no punches and rightly so. Calling us lacklustre, embarrassing, dreadful and no ability. Glenn saying it’s happening so regularly there’s something wrong.

Good.

On BT, Ferdinand, Hoddle and Crouch pulling no punches and rightly so. Calling us lacklustre, embarrassing, dreadful and no ability. Glenn saying it’s happening so regularly there’s something wrong.

Good.

I have been willing to give Conte a break for not having been given the players he needs, but

Taking Kulu off for Sanchez is an abomination. A white flag, perhaps. A refusal to try to win the game. It should be the moment that makes him a dead man walking as it was for Nuno when he made the "you don't know what you're doing" sub.

Worst AC Milan team in decades! That really was a fucking disgrace. Tactically disgusting. Cunte is the worst manager I've ever seen!

He will leave and say he was never given the players, but at 250k a week he should be able to adapt to what he has at his disposal.

He has continually played a system and formation where we produce no creativity in midfield, where we slow the game down when with the ball and defensively have been a joke. Upfront he has 200m worth of forwards living of scraps. Son has utterly lost it, kulu is going that way and Richarlson looks as useful as ndombelle and as intelligent...

But until levy goes and a chairmen comes in who knows we need to keep to a set type of style, player and manager this is what spurs are facing.

Chasing a game and how many shots??????

As much as I enjoy Mr Contes style of football I’m thinking we might need a change.

I suggest we approach the FA and ask if Mr Southgate would be willing to job share the England appointment with us at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

We need to add some flair into the team and a sense of attacking urgency.

Back
Top Bottom