Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I:ve noticed that for a while now

When we win our social media team are vomiting out content for days afterwards

When we lose , it's tumbleweed

Complete cowards and losers at this club

Every club does that, it's just simply taking advantage of metrics and algorithms when fans are most likely to click and share something.

Lol you think the social media content has a bearing on the mentality of the club

I've woken up realising I've been stuck in a loveless, abusive marriage for 40 years....

I need to serve my divorce papers immediately!!

(I haven't told my wife, 'cos this doesn't concern her..... This is football related!)

fuck off jenas .. even if fucking spot on. Shut the fuck up
Credit to Jenas - he was spot-on throughout the game (not that you needed to be a genius to see what we all saw) and he just said it bluntly and honestly.

...unless you're referring to what he said about flourescent, remote controlled sheep in the sleepy Derbyshire village of Clackmungleton, on The One Show - in which case, yeah, fuck off Jenas.

I woke up needing to listen to this song. Sums up my 'abusive relationship' with a certain football club.

Beat Sheffield United…. into Round6 of FA Cup and (as it turns out) get a favourable home draw against a Championship team.

Beat Wolves….. tighten our grip on 4th spot and keep the pressure on Man Utd for 3rd

Beat Milan…… into CL QFs and we can all begin to dream.Surely we couldn’t reach another final?

Reality…….. no goals scored in four and a half hours and in two of those games we barely mustered a meaningful shot on goal.

How to implode an already underwhelming season in seven days.

Antonio Conte….. get out of our Club.

COYS!!
Fully agree about Conte needing to go. I lost patience with him a few weeks ago, but the players are at fault too. They have done this before under Jose, silently downing tools and not performing in a NLD and going out of the Europa within the space of a week. Its rinse and repeat.

He's deluded as fuck if he thinks he is in good form

We may have won two games with him in the side but he's been pretty garbage in both and was flaming useless at Sheff Utd

Buckle down and focus on paying back some of that 60 mil (lol) fee instead of giving it the woe is me bollox
He offers more than Son when he starts currently, he also started in the Team that beat the Chavs, not sure why we would suddenly change a winning team barring Injury or suspension.
Richie hasnt been the goal threat we were expecting yet, however I would rather have him just being aggressive and pressing the fuck out of the oppo than Son pussying about on the wing!

You also have to ask if you are a defender than who would you rather face, Son or Richie and in current Form its Son.

Fully agree about Conte needing to go. I lost patience with him a few weeks ago, but the players are at fault too. They have done this before under Jose, silently downing tools and not performing in a NLD and going out of the Europa within the space of a week. Its rinse and repeat.
But WHY is that...?
It's not just this group of players....

Didn't we all assume the players had downed tools for Poch after the heavy defeat to Bayern (I can't even remember the number..m but it was something between 6 and 7) and the 1-1 home draw to Sheffield Utd that was the final straw..?

I'd take a poll of the players and ask them; just WHO do you deem worthy of playing for?

Cos right now, we've turned two of the most successful modern era managers to losing wasters...

I guarantee if we hired a 1999 Ferguson, or 2004 Wenger, we'd STILL turn them to shit!!

WE'RE THE FUCKING PROBLEM....

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR ARE THE BAD GUYS!

From the 'match' report on the Spurs website:

"...we looked to make a bright start but the two teams seemed to get caught up in the occasion..." WHATTT??? Caught up in the occasion??? What the fuck does that even MEAN??? Insulting, that's what it is. I'd have given my right arm for ANY of those players to get caught up in the occasion. The only fucking occasion they get caught up in is checking their bank balance every night and laughing.

"The intensity certainly ratcheted up a couple of notches after the break..." Yes - it ratched up a couple of notches from minus 25 to minus 23.

All in all, that match report is a total travesty, mainly for what it neglects to say. I suppose I have to subscribe to SpursPlay for an honest account?

Cunts, the lot of them (except Skipp)

Conte’s system worked last year because Conte was out of question last year, and the players were the only ones to be judged.
This season the good results of Woolwich and the ugliness of our matches have made Conte an easy target for the fans, and the players (as always) have taken advantage of the situation

Now a new coach will arrive, we will make a few months excellent and at the first sign of weakness of the new coach we will be back to suck

I can actually feel this time the animosity towards how the club has been run for the past few years is truly at boiling point with our fans. Over the coming months I fully expect to see supporters in the hundreds exponentially increasing their use of aggressive punctuation and capital letters to express their discontent, that rightfully should be placed at the doorstep of our clubs twitter and facebook pages. No twitter or facebook admin will be left unscathed.

I can actually feel this time the animosity towards how the club has been run for the past few years is truly at boiling point with our fans. Over the coming months I fully expect to see supporters in the hundreds exponentially increasing their use of aggressive punctuation and capital letters to express their discontent, that rightfully should be placed at the doorstep of our clubs twitter and facebook pages. No twitter or facebook admin will be left unscathed.

The exclamation mark on my keyboard is already fucked after recent games.

Just a shitshow start to end last night.

Capping it off with Victoria line being off was just the icing on the cake. My journey home showed more commitment to Tottenham than Antonio "let's preserve the 0-0 draw" Conte.

I've woken up realising I've been stuck in a loveless, abusive marriage for 40 years....

I need to serve my divorce papers immediately!!

(I haven't told my wife, 'cos this doesn't concern her..... This is football related!)
Unfortunately, I can't get a divorce, my marriage is for life.
We'll go our separate ways for a short while, but then they'll start to wheedle their way back into my life.
And on it goes, death will be the only escape...I think.

Back
Top Bottom