Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you happy about that then?
Not solely son fault the forward are feeding off scraps
Am I happy he's played exactly the way he's played the entire season? No, I would have rather he scored a hattrick, but sometimes we have to deal with reality and not our fantasies.

It’s all unraveling.

Translation from someone on Reddit:

Richy is one of the people who just says what he thinks, and he's right. I doubt he's the only one thinking it.

He's not the only player this bald bastard has disrespected like this.

I had the idea to send myself into a downward spiral and watch the post game interview features on Spurs Play. None available. Chicken shit fucking cowards can‘t even get in front of the cameras to talk about that shower of shit.
I:ve noticed that for a while now

When we win our social media team are vomiting out content for days afterwards

When we lose , it's tumbleweed

Complete cowards and losers at this club

Shit, sorry, wrong thread....

Try this instead!

Wasted my voice, emotion and money on last night....

The only positive was that this was FINALLY the epiphany I needed....

The players, staff, management, Chairman don't give a shit....
So Why should I?

It’s all unraveling.

Translation from someone on Reddit:

He's deluded as fuck if he thinks he is in good form

We may have won two games with him in the side but he's been pretty garbage in both and was flaming useless at Sheff Utd

Buckle down and focus on paying back some of that 60 mil (lol) fee instead of giving it the woe is me bollox

That was it, the last chance we will see from Harry Kane in the Champions League
What, the one where he flung himself to the ground to head a ball he should have been kicking, then lay there watching it dribble miles wide of the post? Is that the one?

Beat Sheffield United…. into Round6 of FA Cup and (as it turns out) get a favourable home draw against a Championship team.

Beat Wolves….. tighten our grip on 4th spot and keep the pressure on Man Utd for 3rd

Beat Milan…… into CL QFs and we can all begin to dream.Surely we couldn’t reach another final?

Reality…….. no goals scored in four and a half hours and in two of those games we barely mustered a meaningful shot on goal.

How to implode an already underwhelming season in seven days.

Antonio Conte….. get out of our Club.

COYS!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom