Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Poch is well rested because he will soon be entering a veritable shit storm

Yep but look at PSG as well.

For all their expense and the great players. like us two legs. 0..

It takes a blend and it takes time but you have to have a manager who is genuinely committed. Conte has never been tnat man..

Pretty sure the TV footage showed Mason arguing with the Kulu for Davinson sub that was about to take place as well. He was talking to Stellini and Conte and looks visibly confused and upset, also he had a look and gestured at Kane who walked over and seemed to think the same.

Genuinely would take Mason in a heartbeat over what we have now.

I hope Mason bangs on Levy's door first thing in the morning and throws Conte under the bus if that's the case.

Last edited:
"THERE USED TO BE A FOOTBALL CLUB OVER THERE...."
Keith Burkinshaw, 1984.

That was fucking nearly 40 years ago.... and we still haven't heeded the warning!

Irving Scholar, Alan Sugar, Daniel Levy.... this is ALL on you!

I just wish they weren't all Jewish.... 'cos they're giving us ALL a bad name!

No wonder the whole world hates us!

Clutching at straws now , trying to find some sort of consolation after that shitshow . Only one I can come up with :- If we had gone through and drawn someone half decent , we might have been totally embarrassed

Clutching at straws now , trying to find some sort of consolation after that shitshow . Only one I can come up with :- If we had gone through and drawn someone half decent , we might have been totally embarrassed

Tonight is worse than getting battered by Madrid in a QTR final.

Consolation: Whether it's tomorrow morning or 2 months later.... The coward will be gone.

Btw... anyone go back via Bruce Grove tonight?

The Jesus cunt with the megaphone.... I asked him a few honest questions....

Apparently I'm going to hell 'cos I don't believe.... (SOWEEE) And JAYSUS will show himself any day now.... Wait for it... ANY moment now.....

I'm waiting.... Nope, not yet
... ANY MOMENT NOW!!

PRICK!

Back
Top Bottom