Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope so...... He & Mason can force Levy's trigger finger in the morning.

I have a bad feeling he wont sack him and he’ll still be here for the forest game. He needs to be sacked but I just think levy won’t do it while we are fourth. I’ll be so annoyed especially after pissing another 55 quid going to the game tonight.

They wanted conte to go to a back 4. They were baffled why he was making that sub. he is so scared of losing, like others have said it was a cowardly move.

It wouldn't have been a back 4(We were already playing a back 4 before Romero got sent off.). It would have been Lenglet at CB + wingbacks, but with 7 minutes left, 1-0 and 10 men down there's NO reason not to..... It was exactly the right thing to do.

If you claw back a goal, you can bring Sanchez on for extra time if required and try to shut them out, but fuck Conte for what he did do.

Last edited:
I have a bad feeling he wont sack him and he’ll still be here for the forest game. He needs to be sacked but I just think levy won’t do it while we are fourth. I’ll be so annoyed especially after pissing another 55 quid going to the game tonight.

You went?

Bruv..... :dierpochhug:

............I'm fuming for you guys.

Conte can’t be serious with this gem

'We played in the Europa Conference League last year and weren't able to get out of the group stages. Now we took a step forward but it is not enough and if we want to be competitive, we have to fight.'

Fucking Champions League.... What's the fucking point?

We had our chance in 2019... we should never have been there... but we were... against all the odds....

....and we pissed it away within 25 seconds!

It's just NEVER meant to be for us, is it?

I don’t believe that Conte or any other coach chooses the players or has any say in the tactics of any game. These coaches are persuaded by Levy to put out a team that benefits only ENIC and Levy. Also I believe that the coaches and players hands are tied.

Ridiculous comment; especially with regards to selection & tactics.

Back
Top Bottom