The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simple changes to this competition could really get it back to where it use to be.....
Take the semi finals away from wembley
Give the winner champions league qualification and takeaway 4th place

I'd rather you not. Let's keep our relationships a secret, alright?
Sorry, Deano.

Dean_signs_Spurs.jpg

There will be a minimum 7 Premier League clubs not in the next round.

I think Pochettino is slowly and surely building a nucleus and possibly a foundation for success but we need a trophy.

That is a 'Glass Half Full' way of looking at it... as there will be at least a dozen who are!

And of the clubs knocked out today, only Everton would've seriously harboured ambitions of winning the thing...

I don't think the likes of Swansea, West Ham, Stoke or West Brom give much of a shit about the FA Cup...
The fact Man City, Man Utd and probably ArseAnal & Chelsea will be in the next round, means we still have plenty to overcome if we are to think seriously about winning The Cup this season...

But first, let's get past Villa eh?

We are going to this and the 2 boys have been invited to be flag bearers which is very exciting for them. Look out for them on pitch, it's the 2 in my profile photo, my son and his mate.

Am a little worried about travelling back after the match with the proposed strikes, have just looked up buses information but I am hoping that they will push the strike time out a little so we can get back, fingers crossed!

We move on to West Brom.

Early kick off at White Hart Lane, a win puts us second and puts pressure on Liverpool who play away at Man Utd and Chelsea who are away at Leicester

Back
Top Bottom