The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I wondered why there was no game in my calender this weekend. Thought there was another interational break!

Hope we can win this. Aston Villa are destined to join the ranks of Leeds, Forest, Derby and QPR as formerly a big time club now stuck as a permanent Championship team until the end of history.

---------------------------Vorm---------------------------
Trippier----------CCV-----Wimmer-------Davies
-----------------------Winks---Dier-------------------
------Sissoko-------Onomah----------Son-----
---------------------------Janssen-------------------

Or
-------------------------Vorm--------------------------
--------CCV---------Wimmer-------Davies----
Tripper--------------Dier---------------N'kodou-
-------------------Winks---Sissoko---------------
------------------------Son-----------------------------
-------------------------------Janssen-------------

If we want to stick with a similar formation

Last edited:
FA Cup 3rd round. Time to bring this one back home.
You wank-pot, i wanted to do the match fred.
Gi me a chance to get back from the game will ya.

----------------------------------------------Vorm------------------------------------------------------------

----------Trippier-------CarterVickers-------Wimmer----------Davies---------------------------

----------------------------------Dier(c)------------Winks---------------------------------------------

-------------------------Sissoko------------?------------------Son----------------------------------

------------------------------------------Janssen-----------------------------------------------------

2 - 0 ( Son & Janssen-pen)

Edit : did me line-up without looking at anyone elses.

Rest all of tonight's starting 11.
Vorm,
trippier, wimmer, ccv, davies.
George, winks, sissoko, onomah
Janssen, son.
2-0 (son & onomah)

With an entire week until our next game I don't think we need to field a ridiculously under-strength team unless we are throwing the FA Cup. Which I guess is likely. I do reckon if we play our entire B-team we will probably end up losing this.

tumblr_m8ich6yKbz1r0n9bmo3_250.gif

Such a weird.....taint. Not what I was expecting. Furball man Furball man do your own damn work next time if you want Bolton's n00dz

Have to stick to the 3-4-3...

----------------Vorm
-----CCV --- Dier --- Wimmer
Trippier - Winks - Sissoko - Davies
---Son-------Janssen --- GNK

Back
Top Bottom