The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C1qbR_GXUAA7rN_.jpg

liverpool sold mascherano, Suarez, to Barca and alonso arbeola to Real. Also meireles & Torres to Chelsea all who have won CL with those-teams.
Yet with lineker and that bunch it's always when are our players being snapped up by real etc.
It riles me.
A lot of players also left Woolwich for Manchester and Barca.
That's they way of the world.
Oh, but never a talk of how long will so and so stay at Liverpool if they don't make CL again.

Daniel Levy Jr
@Levymk2
Scintillating performance from start to end. Not an empty seat in the house despite the strikes. Supports stayed to the very end.
Loyalist fans in the world. #You'resimplythebest COYS

That wasn't the bit I disagreed with. It was his general demeanour towards the game. He hates us, and it shows.

Edit: I'm not bothered that he dislikes us, I just wish he'd keep it out of his supposed impartiality.

Same here. I could not give a toss what Shearer thinks about us, bloke is a failed manager himself, taking the easy money just like all the other managerial failures like Lawrenson and Merson who ponticate and what is right and wrong yet who could not do the job!

"4-0 spurs god help us"

"Humiliation on TV again.
5-0 spurs at a canter."

"Can we just not turn up and forfeit? There's really no point."

I like these guys...

HAHA yes here are some more..I actually feel sorry for this bunch depressed just reading it

"Utterly pointless match"

"Play the kids"

"I wouldn't be surprised if we play the ones we're trying to replace in this one. We probably should."

"Couldn't care less."

"On national tv aswell so cue more how far we've fallen comments from far and wide."

"4-1 Spurs (reserves)."

"There isn't a person on the planet that gives a shit about this match is there? "

"Even Spurs fans must know they're going to win at a canter. They don't need to batter us, so why bother?"

"Yep, spurs are very good and villa are very bad, let's put it on tv and it'll be guaranteed goals. That the only
reason it's been picked"

"Gutted that this is on TV. I've pretty much escaped mockery this season as hardly anyone I know follows anything other than the Premier League. Returning to the forefront of public humiliation with a spanking on BBC, great stuff."

"6-0 loss if we're lucky."

"At least 4-0. We'll have about 20% possession and be a complete embarrassment, showing how far behind we've fallen. Can't be over soon enough."

"If they play their first selection and have the right motivation it might be double figures."

"against a weak xi 4-0 a strong xi 8-0"

"And to think Dele Ali could of come to us . He certainly called that one right ."

HAHA yes here are some more..I actually feel sorry for this bunch depressed just reading it

"Utterly pointless match"

"Play the kids"

"I wouldn't be surprised if we play the ones we're trying to replace in this one. We probably should."

"Couldn't care less."

"On national tv aswell so cue more how far we've fallen comments from far and wide."

"4-1 Spurs (reserves)."

"There isn't a person on the planet that gives a shit about this match is there? "

"Even Spurs fans must know they're going to win at a canter. They don't need to batter us, so why bother?"

"Yep, spurs are very good and villa are very bad, let's put it on tv and it'll be guaranteed goals. That the only
reason it's been picked"

"Gutted that this is on TV. I've pretty much escaped mockery this season as hardly anyone I know follows anything other than the Premier League. Returning to the forefront of public humiliation with a spanking on BBC, great stuff."

"6-0 loss if we're lucky."

"At least 4-0. We'll have about 20% possession and be a complete embarrassment, showing how far behind we've fallen. Can't be over soon enough."

"If they play their first selection and have the right motivation it might be double figures."

"against a weak xi 4-0 a strong xi 8-0"

"And to think Dele Ali could of come to us . He certainly called that one right ."
Feel sorry for them in a way - tragic turn of events for a proper club as such

Not even 10 years ago they were our rivals for 5th place with Everton

How the times have changed...

Back
Top Bottom