The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HAHA yes here are some more..I actually feel sorry for this bunch depressed just reading it

"Utterly pointless match"

"Play the kids"

"I wouldn't be surprised if we play the ones we're trying to replace in this one. We probably should."

"Couldn't care less."

"On national tv aswell so cue more how far we've fallen comments from far and wide."

"4-1 Spurs (reserves)."

"There isn't a person on the planet that gives a shit about this match is there? "

"Even Spurs fans must know they're going to win at a canter. They don't need to batter us, so why bother?"

"Yep, spurs are very good and villa are very bad, let's put it on tv and it'll be guaranteed goals. That the only
reason it's been picked"

"Gutted that this is on TV. I've pretty much escaped mockery this season as hardly anyone I know follows anything other than the Premier League. Returning to the forefront of public humiliation with a spanking on BBC, great stuff."

"6-0 loss if we're lucky."

"At least 4-0. We'll have about 20% possession and be a complete embarrassment, showing how far behind we've fallen. Can't be over soon enough."

"If they play their first selection and have the right motivation it might be double figures."

"against a weak xi 4-0 a strong xi 8-0"

"And to think Dele Ali could of come to us . He certainly called that one right ."
Feel sorry for them in a way - tragic turn of events for a proper club as such

Not even 10 years ago they were our rivals for 5th place with Everton

How the times have changed...

"Play the kids"

"I wouldn't be surprised if we play the ones we're trying to replace in this one. We probably should."

"Couldn't care less."

"On national tv aswell so cue more how far we've fallen comments from far and wide."

"4-1 Spurs (reserves)."

"There isn't a person on the planet that gives a shit about this match is there? "

"Even Spurs fans must know they're going to win at a canter. They don't need to batter us, so why bother?"

"Yep, spurs are very good and villa are very bad, let's put it on tv and it'll be guaranteed goals. That the only
reason it's been picked"

"Gutted that this is on TV. I've pretty much escaped mockery this season as hardly anyone I know follows anything other than the Premier League. Returning to the forefront of public humiliation with a spanking on BBC, great stuff."

"At least 4-0. We'll have about 20% possession and be a complete embarrassment, showing how far behind we've fallen. Can't be over soon enough."

"If they play their first selection and have the right motivation it might be double figures."

"And to think Dele Ali could of come to us . He certainly called that one right ."

That is one seriously depressed fan!

...oh, you mean there's loads of them?

To be fair (to Villa fans) I think the reason it's gonna be on live, is not to ritually humiliate them on National TV... it's because, whether their fans still think it or not... Aston Villa are historically one of the Big Boys... they were there at the very beginning. And like us, Sheffield Wednesday, Preston North End and the like, are one of those 'Unique' clubs whose very name conjures misty-eyed nostalgia of a romantic game that has long since passed many of them by.

I think it'll be a decent enough game because there's no real pressure on either club to WIN AT ALL COSTS!

HAHA yes here are some more..I actually feel sorry for this bunch depressed just reading it

"Play the kids"

"Couldn't care less."

"4-1 Spurs (reserves)."

reason it's been picked"

Poor chaps. Villa are one of the few clubs I don't mind, Plenty of others I'd have rather seen go down before them.

I'd rather you not. Let's keep our relationships a secret, alright?
Sorry, Deano.

Dean_signs_Spurs.jpg

Imagine that they had to endure both Sherwood and that weird xanax induced Wenger protegé in the season they went down. Horrible.

[formation=4231, Vorm, Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies, Dier, Winks, Sissoko/Son, Alli/Eriksen, Nkoudou, Janssen]
We really should prioritize the Fa Cup this season, I'd rather have a trophy than another third place finish, the way the league cup was treated was terrible, but understandable due our cl commitments at the time, however with us being out of that we should put out a fairly strong team out for this game.[/formation]

Last edited:
Mike Dean. Mike Dean
Mike Dean, Mike Dean
He is the best Spurs supporter
We have ever seen.
Is Mike Dean.

Back
Top Bottom