The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston "not famous anymore" Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would advise saying a player is playing poorly. You might find yourself in the bin round here.

Therefore I will say Janssen has touched the ball a few times!

I appreciate that you at least admit this. Arcespace on the other hand clearly doesn't watch the games and calls people twats and other things when he doesn't like the post...despite the post being completely true. You have to laugh.
You've had for him since day 1 - it's embarrassing and shameful. How can you call yourself a supporter?

Do you actually believe that insulting someone on the Internet makes you a tough boy?
No, just calling you out for what you are. You're a piece of shit. Always have been, always will be.

Doesn't mean I'm trying to act tough, it just means you're a human piece of garbage.

I really want it to work for Janssen but just can't see it :(
I know I was quick to judge him (which I never deny) but his style clearly does not suit how we play. People say it's the fault of our attacking midfielders not providing him with chances but most times he has possession he loses it within seconds and his movement is just non existent.

You have always suppported him which is fair enough.

The biggest difference is that Walker and Rose are miles ahead of Trippier and Davies. Obvious weak links for me

Don't provide us with anywhere near the width those two do. Good players in their own right but not like for like replacements that's for sure. Which is why this formation is a little strange to play with them involved.

Back
Top Bottom