The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Chelsea fighting for their premier league lives, I expect them to be up for this one.

Always difficult playing against the relegation threatened teams but class should shine through..

3-1 to the football connoisseurs.

[formation=442, Cuntoise, Azipulcunta, Cuntluiz, Moscuntes, Cuntlonso, Kunte, Paedo, Willcuntian, Scuntt, Moracunta, Batishcuntiya][/formation]
Manager: Antonio Cunt
Apologies if I have the positioning slightly wrong.

Just about to enter the stadium. So far its been my best ever Wembley experience. I live to the west of London and usually the train is infested with blue scum. Today you hardly see a blue shirt, even around the stadium. Its like Utopia. Spurs everywhere.
To be fair to them many of their hardcore are prob still returning from Charlottsville.

I don't think Poch would play KWP for this one.

I can definitely see Sissoko at RWB with 3 at the back in all honesty. Pace and power on that big pitch.

Completely disagree with KWP starting ahead of Trippier if the latter is fit to play.

Better both offensively and defensively as well as having around 6 years more experience.

One good debut game against a dire Newcastle side doesn't warrant 1st choice RB.

I fucking hate Chelsea.

They have destroyed modern football with their Chairmans scandalous wealth.

Whenever I see a Chelsea shirt I see a fucking cunt wearing it. Without exception. They are the fucking scum of the earth. Their supporters have a few types. First, the posh "new to football" wankers who just wanted a team to chear and liked them because they are in West London. Then there's the "old Chelsea" who are the cunts who push black men off trains singing "were racist, and that's the way we like it". The wankers who you see smashing up that blokes restaurant in Italy, he wankers who make hissing noises at White Hart Lane. Then there's the part time female fans. The sort who all started following Chelsea because they fancied Frank Lampard or some other cunt in the Chelsea team. Fucking tarts and slags the lot of them.

Yes, Woolwich are our biggest rivals, but FUCK if Chelsea are not just pure scum.

Willl be so annoyed if we don't fuck them over completely this weekend.

VwYGiPA.jpg

(This is far too complex for my photoshop skills, credit to Paddypower)
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom