The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really do want Sissoko to play against Chelsea - I really do have a good feeling about him. He will come good in his own odd way. Once Poch instills the correct attitude, commitment and get him to make the right decisions when it matters-happy days.
I really wish I'd have seen one ounce of whatever you've seen that makes you so optimistic. The man is an elephant and he's the steepest drop-off in quality in our squad from the starting 11.

If there's one particular area in which I question Poch's judgement, it is prolonging this excruciating experiment with Sissoko. I swear the ball seems almost magnetically repelled from his feet.

I really wish I'd have seen one ounce of whatever you've seen that makes you so optimistic. The man is an elephant and he's the steepest drop-off in quality in our squad from the starting 11.

If there's one particular area in which I question Poch's judgement, it is prolonging this excruciating experiment with Sissoko. I swear the ball seems almost magnetically repelled from his feet.
I agree but maybe he's not the player we all want him to be. I feel he (Sissoko) believes he is s better then he actually is, possibly that's the problem once Poch can get the best from him within his true ability then he will come good. He makes the wrong choices at the crucial moment which makes him look clumsy once he sorts this out he will sort his feet out and hopefully contribute as I believe he can.

I wish I could bottle your optimism. I'd make millions.
Where would we be now if we had given up on Kane, Lamella, even Danny Rose players that were highly criticised in their early playing days Harry Kane big time. I don't believe he's played enough football for us to establish if he can make it Poch need to give him playing time if at the end he is crap then I will be the 1st to slag him off

New programme style. The kit looks so much better without red.

20861797_10214126814385877_7396563329576626863_o.jpg

That's what I thought about him playing against Newcastle, but he did nothing for me in that game. I know I should be a bit more patient, but I'd play Sonny from the start.
Son has come good for us because we were patient I feel the same patience needs to be given to Sissoko. There is a moment when players just click and start doing things right . am waiting for that moment with Sissoko. He showed playing for France during the Euros that he can contribute pushing forward and the energy is needed to defend . I'm happy to give and playtime and see where it takes us with him.

It looks bad but even if there's just one seat in an area its orange.

Not surprising really, no way you can expect a club with a fanbase our size to sell out 90,000 tickets every week at full price.

Champions league was fiver a ticket!
Considering the English national team rarely sell out Wembley, even with much lower prices than we're charging here, it's hardly a big deal for us not to sell it out. Still, I fully expect the usual media trolls and Twitter twats to stir some shit about it

That's what I thought about him playing against Newcastle, but he did nothing for me in that game. I know I should be a bit more patient, but I'd play Sonny from the start.

Sonny certainly seemed to make a difference when he came on but this could have been down to fresh legs against a poor team

Yes start Sonny on Sunday but I don't think we should give up on Sissoko or Janssen just yet

If Poch gets rid of either then e go with it but if he perseveres then he must see something in them that maybe we don't

Sissoko is frustrating though I'll give you that!

Back
Top Bottom