The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In no way am I suggesting one is better than the other. Different experiences, but both great.

I will say it's nice not having to wait in a queue for 20 minutes for a pint at the pub.

I'd love to experience the tailgate phenomenon, the pre-match booze, banter and BBQ seems a lot of fun and very civilised. Unfortunately, with the long history of fan rivalry and match day violence that was (and sometimes still is) a regular occurrence, there's no way that a similar gathering could take place here.

Did yous do this during the pre-season tour??
I think this is amazing!! :)

Only problem I foresee is walking into the stadium after 5 hours of drinking beforehand :)

...Reeking of weed, covered in BBQ sauce, pie-eyed on mushrooms and wearing half a collapsed gazebo thinking it's a scarf. :sandroscream:

Back
Top Bottom