The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love it if 85,000 Spurs fans could whistle every time the opponent has the ball when we play at Wembley this season.

That shit must be fucking daunting for opposition.

Just like the Nou Camp.

Deafening.

I feel he has some talent, maybe raw and a little uncontrolled but theres is something there. If Poch can get him to to make the right decisions, he will be good for us. Sometimes with players as this , the team needs to change a little to accommodate. Poch talks about different systems, lets find a way of playing that suits him as much as the team. Cheksea totally adapted to suit Luiz with 3 at the back. He will never be silk but maybe a synthetic leather purse will do?
As I said, I'd love to see him come good, I just don't think there are enough fundamental skills or control evident, to build on.

So, I've got my brother in laws season ticket card thingamy. He says I just turn up with that and don't need anything else. Is that right?

First ever league match and first time watching Spurs for 20 years in the flesh. And funnily enough first time at Wembley, other than to then watch Oasis.

So, I've got my brother in laws season ticket card thingamy. He says I just turn up with that and don't need anything else. Is that right?

First ever league match and first time watching Spurs for 20 years in the flesh. And funnily enough first time at Wembley, other than to then watch Oasis.

My dad used my girlfriends for all 3 of the CL games last season. Said it was a gift and was all good so I'd assume you wouldn't even get asked.

Well there's been a lot of shit talk on here I'm gonna get an early prediction in.

With Trippier - 2-1 Spurs
With KWP - 2-2

Newcastle caused KWP issues and I think someone with more experience and skill than a Chelsea cast off will give him a very very tough time which in turn will pull our other players out of position (Dembele/Wanyama/Dier) leaving holes in other areas of the pitch.

I think the best counter to this would be 3-4-2-1 as he would have CDM & RCB cover. But I'm not Pochettino so let's hope he can get a system going for whats going to be a tough game at Wembley vs the current champions.

COYS

As I said, I'd love to see him come good, I just don't think there are enough fundamental skills or control evident, to build on.

I m not expecting and nor should you, an improving player. What we will see is a player as Sissoko, playing in his own hustle & bustle way. Hopefully growing in confidence when things go right for him (needs game time). He will never be a world class player but can be a very good one for us.He just needs to find his way of playing that fits into our way. He is close for me, he just needs to make the right decisions and grow in confidence and as I said, sometimes players around him need to adapt to his get best out of him. Lets face it, at the moment we need him and everyone to step up and be counted.

Back
Top Bottom