The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck Chelsea scum Kane will get a Gerry against them. Heard a few lads saying they are drinking in the Torch pub
I put the above in Google translate from English - all right mate into Chelsea scum talk......
Gas -Hiss-Yids - dont fuck with Chelsea - Scum Kane- will get a jerry (can) and tourch the pub?

I've just realised we'll probably be breaking the Premier League attendance record on Sunday going in as favourites against the champions with the best PL team over the past 2 years and the best kit manufacturer... that's the kinda shit I could only dream about as a kid.

Also looking forward to my weekend trip to see this game match

:sonpoint:

First trip to London, very excited. Can't wait to sing the songs I know and learn the ones I don't. Hopefully I'll be able to come back and see the new WHL in a few years.

:coys:

Yeah I need to learn the other verses to "oh when the Spurs"!

I know Kane, Dele, Dembele and Lamela, although he won't play. Oh and "you're fucking shit".

Fucking buzzing for this. Sing up loud and proud on Sunday fellow Yiddos, whichever bit of the ground you're in, no matter who's around you. Let's show those cunts how hostile Wembley can be for them and make them never want to face us there again!

200.gif
You old hound, sniff 'em out a mile a way?

Back
Top Bottom