The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who instead though? Dier? Can't be Son/Sissoko after the semi-final last year.

If Poch goes with a 3 I can see Sissoko and Davies as wingbacks. If he goes with 4 maybe Dier at RB? I dunno, I've just got a feeling that this might be a bit early for KWP. He was nice and tidy at Newcastle but this is a lot different.

If Poch goes with a 3 I can see Sissoko and Davies as wingbacks. If he goes with 4 maybe Dier at RB? I dunno, I've just got a feeling that this might be a bit early for KWP. He was nice and tidy at Newcastle but this is a lot different.
Yea, it may be a bit much to expect him to handle Hazard. But then Sissoko doesn't fill me with hope. 4 at the back with Dier seems smartest option. Wanyama and Dembele to dominate the centre.

I've just been in stitches reading the Spurs Chelsea thread on the DeadEnd website.

They are absolutely cacking themselves - Particularly of Dembele & Wanyama completely bossing proceedings.

"Sit back and hope for a draw"

Chelsea's bench & back 3 is extremely poor.

Yea, it may be a bit much to expect him to handle Hazard. But then Sissoko doesn't fill me with hope. 4 at the back with Dier seems smartest option. Wanyama and Dembele to dominate the centre.
Hazard will not be match sharp if he plays. KWP with youthful energy could proberbly handle him. Sissoko in front to protect him, we will cope.

Son is back, Sissoko shouldn't start imo. Nowhere near the requisite quality.
Please put me right....Hazard hasn't played this preseason. Didnt he danage his ankle in June so cant be natch sharp. For me, keep the same side as against NewUtd if possible. Son is a forward and that's where he needs to stay. Sissoko needs to play, we need to be patient with him.

Please put me right....Hazard hasn't played this preseason. Didnt he danage his ankle in June so cant be natch sharp. For me, keep the same side as against NewUtd if possible. Son is a forward and that's where he needs to stay. Sissoko needs to play, we need to be patient with him.
Not a clue tbh. All I know is rumours are he's back to full training. Match sharpness may be an issue, but he's still Hazard and is still a danger.

As for Sissoko, I lost patience long ago. I just don't see a good player there. If we go 4-2-3-1, for me, Son has to play with Dier at RB.

He's a chav.
And the pub line was such obvious bait.

Does he think our lot are as thick as they are?

giphy.gif

Not a clue tbh. All I know is rumours are he's back to full training. Match sharpness may be an issue, but he's still Hazard and is still a danger.

As for Sissoko, I lost patience long ago. I just don't see a good player there. If we go 4-2-3-1, for me, Son has to play with Dier at RB.
EH broke his ankle in June and had an op - i believe . Poch will play his system appropriate for this game against them and play the players that fit that system. Sissoko I feel will play, I just feel Poch knows sissoko needs to play games if we are ever going to discover if he can be good for us.

I fucking hate Chelsea.

They have destroyed modern football with their Chairmans scandalous wealth.

Whenever I see a Chelsea shirt I see a fucking cunt wearing it. Without exception. They are the fucking scum of the earth. Their supporters have a few types. First, the posh "new to football" wankers who just wanted a team to chear and liked them because they are in West London. Then there's the "old Chelsea" who are the cunts who push black men off trains singing "were racist, and that's the way we like it". The wankers who you see smashing up that blokes restaurant in Italy, he wankers who make hissing noises at White Hart Lane. Then there's the part time female fans. The sort who all started following Chelsea because they fancied Frank Lampard or some other cunt in the Chelsea team. Fucking tarts and slags the lot of them.

Yes, Woolwich are our biggest rivals, but FUCK if Chelsea are not just pure scum.

Willl be so annoyed if we don't fuck them over completely this weekend.

Best drop Alderweireld too so he doesn't commit a foul on the edge of the box.
:gallashmm:
Sorry for the very late reply... I'm on hols in Tenerife at the moment.

To be fair Toby has had 88 appearances at CB. 1 (?) foul on the edge of the box (I guess you're talking about the Semi Final). Sonny - 1 appearance at LWB - 1 ridiculous challenge IN the box. He isn't a defender. Don't play him there. I understand your view but think it's misplaced on this occasion.

Tobes has a 1 in 88 error rate at CB (I know that's not true, but for the sake of this argument...) and Sonny has a 1 in 1 error rate.

I fucking hate Chelsea.

They have destroyed modern football with their Chairmans scandalous wealth.

Whenever I see a Chelsea shirt I see a ducking cunt wearing it. Without exception. They are the fucking scum of the earth. Their supporters have a few types. First, the posh "new to football" wankers who just wanted a team to chear and liked them because they are in West London. Then there's the "old Chelsea" who are the cunts who push black men off trains singing "were racist, and that's the way we like it". The wankers who you see smashing up that blokes restaurant in Italy, he wankers who make hissing noises at White Hart Lane.

Then there's the part time female fans. The sort who all started following Chelsea because they fancied Frank Lampard or some other cunt in the Chelsea team.

Yes, Woolwich are our biggest rivals, but FUCK if they are not just pure scum.

Willl be so annoyed if we don't fuck them over completely this weekend.
Drink and a lay down before you burst at the seams?

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late reply... I'm on hols in Tenerife at the moment.

To be fair Toby has had 88 appearances at CB. 1 (?) foul on the edge of the box (I guess you're talking about the Semi Final). Sonny - 1 appearance at LWB - 1 ridiculous challenge IN the box. He isn't a defender. Don't play him there. I understand your view but think it's misplaced on this occasion.

Tobes has a 1 in 88 error rate at CB (I know that's not true, but for the sake of this argument...) and Sonny has a 1 in 1 error rate.
Completely disagree but will not bother with details as it's been argued by me after the game but comments in the match thread if you are arsed to look.

Just putting this out there - we should expect to win this game. Period. Look at Chelsea's lineup, look at their performance against Burnley. This should be a 2-0, 3-1 affair. We are in a position where we should be expecting a win because we are the elite, we are the consistent standard that teams should strive towards. I would argue that we are better at nearly every position on Sunday. This is a time to put in a clinical, professional, ruthless performance.

I expect a win, and I will be disappointed with anything else.

Back
Top Bottom