The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's silent 95% of the time, maybe more
In that case - the other 5% they are really loud but weirdly it doesn't appear to have anything to do with whats going on in the game, just decide to sing their song - it is impressive but odd and then it stops for a while until they start again 10 minutes later.

Went to second leg of Barca vs Milan when they were 2-1 down and Messi had a masterclass but it was quiet for 90% of the time.

In that case - the other 5% they are really loud but weirdly it doesn't appear to have anything to do with whats going on in the game, just decide to sing their song - it is impressive but odd and then it stops for a while until they start again 10 minutes later.

Went to second leg of Barca vs Milan when they were 2-1 down and Messi had a masterclass but it was quiet for 90% of the time.
That's their one song tho - literally. It's the club "anthem", all the clubs have them here, they usually have cringeworthy words.

Here's Barça's one translated...

All the ground,
is shouting.
We are the blue and red people.
It doesn't matter where we come from,
from the south or the north,
because yes, we agree, we agree -
a flag unites us.
Blue and red in the wind,
A brave cry,
we have a name,
everyone in the world knows it:
Barça! Barça ! Baaaarça!

Load of old cunt

:dembelelol:

Last edited:
Anyone know who will be out for them? Fabregas and Cahill obviously. Costa. Hazard more than likely...
Babayoko and Moses? Others?

That's their one song tho - literally. It's the club "anthem", all the clubs have them here, they usually have cringeworthy words.

Here's Barça's one translated...

All the ground,
is shouting.
We are the blue and red people.
It doesn't matter where we come from,
from the south or the north,
because yes, we agree, we agree -
a flag unites us.
Blue and red in the wind,
A brave cry,
we have a name,
everyone in the world knows it:
Barça! Barça ! Baaaarça!

Load of old cunt

:dembelelol:
Reminds me of Uni fight songs in the US, they're equally as shit. Win for old U and the like. Not exactly Dylanesque.

Danny, Danny Rose

:roseunsure:

I heard some where that 1:16 odds out there for Conte getting sacked this weekend. would love to hand him a 3:0 or 4:1 type of drubbing on his way out :dierno:

According to Physioroom its says no return date for pedro, hazard out til Sept 16th, and bayakoko return date 20 Aug, maybe will play but would hope he is rusty as fuck.

I don't pay that much attention but I think they are fairly accurate so I won't expect to see hazard or pedro... but part of me because its chavski thinks could all be smoke and mirrors as they are both vital players so they could be messing with us.

95% of the time Camp Nou makes the Death Star sound like an old-school cauldron of red-hot footballing passion
Friend did say it's quiet particularly when they are losing. And majority of the upper tiers are tourists holding iPhones/iPads lol. As if there's not 100,000 of the same videos online let's be just add another to be safe.

The whistling though when the opponents have the ball - brilliant.

Anyone know who will be out for them? Fabregas and Cahill obviously. Costa. Hazard more than likely...
Babayoko and Moses? Others?

Moses will be back, Pedro still out, this is how they will play I reckon:

[formation=343, Courtois, Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, Christensen, Moses, Kante, Luiz, Alonso, Willian, Morata, Borga][/formation]

With that formation, there is only one logical ending:
s9LrCLo.jpg

Spurs: We will be enjoying our training. Rose crap behind us (reflects how strong we are as a club). First home game of the season.
Cheksea : Conte under presure. Players injured . Players suspended. Lost opening game at home. Shit club.

Whst can go wrong.....2-1 win Spurs.

Spurs: We will be enjoying our training. Rose crap behind us (reflects how strong we are as a club). First home game of the season.
Cheksea : Conte under presure. Players injured . Players suspended. Lost opening game at home. Shit club.

Whst can go wrong.....2-1 win Spurs.
your spellchecker for a start!
:)

Back
Top Bottom