The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just about to enter the stadium. So far its been my best ever Wembley experience. I live to the west of London and usually the train is infested with blue scum. Today you hardly see a blue shirt, even around the stadium. Its like Utopia. Spurs everywhere.
To be fair to them many of their hardcore are prob still returning from Charlottsville.

We need to nail these cvnts and this Wembley hoodoo shit. Our whole season could be defined by this result. They're there for the taking - two early goals will do nicely. I'm just gonna have my pre game dump, it feels like one that's just gonna slide out, which usually means an easy win for us.

We (by which I mean the squad) need to be motivated and ignore their team lineup.

The best performances I've seen from Spurs against Chelsea in the last couple of years have been when we were playing them at full strength and kept sharp/tight for 90 mins.

If complacency creeps in today then they could bite our face off. They always have quality somewhere on the pitch.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but their starting eleven is really not great, the lack of Hazard is very welcome. We should have these, COYS !!

It's incredible really when you think how much they've spent. What we've achieved over the last few season is miraculous.

Why?

Rudiger is awful and Azpilicueta is one of the best central defenders in the league.
That is a very physical CB and Kane usually get isolated alone there. I always fancy a FB playing at CB, cause there is a room for us to get chances like Dele at home last season.
Idk much about Rudiger, but the way people talks, he is like one of the best CB in serie A.

And i always biting my lips everytime a strong pacey winger like Moses running towards us.

Conte rope-a-doped us in the Semi: he knew we would boss possession so played from deep, striking us on the counter. They visited our half twice in the first half and came away with two goals due to the pace of Moses, Willian and (iirc) Batshuyi. Then second half he brought on costa and hazard - an option he doesn't have this time.

I expect Chelsea to play deep, and try to use their pace to hit us on the counter again. And he will bring on Bats early in the second half to try to have impact.

i don't think it will work this time out because I hope we learned from the experience and it's a risky strategy that paid off last time, but Chelsea can't score with every shot on goal like last time, can they?.....

We need to nail these cvnts and this Wembley hoodoo shit. Our whole season could be defined by this result. They're there for the taking - two early goals will do nicely. I'm just gonna have my pre game dump, it feels like one that's just gonna slide out, which usually means an easy win for us.
That's the best part of you gone for the game then! :dembelelol:

Conte rope-a-doped us in the Semi: he knew we would boss possession so played from deep, striking us on the counter. They visited our half twice in the first half and came away with two goals due to the pace of Moses, Willian and (iirc) Batshuyi. Then second half he brought on costa and hazard - an option he doesn't have this time.

I expect Chelsea to play deep, and try to use their pace to hit us on the counter again. And he will bring on Bats early in the second half to try to have impact.

i don't think it will work this time out because I hope we learned from the experience and it's a risky strategy that paid off last time, but Chelsea can't score with every shot on goal like last time, can they?.....
At least they don't have Matic anymore.
:bmj:

What would be perfect is a Kane goal in the first 10. Sometimes he trys a bit too hard when he is closing in on a target...
That would be a beautiful way to settle everyone down.

:avbpray:

Just got to Wembley.. . Gonna try and make this place feel like home!

...on a side note, some Eastern European (I think Polish) guy spat at me when I got on the Underground at Bond St. Not sure what his problem was, but had a proper go... in foreign! Didn't understand a word but I can recognise thw International language of 'angry man hates me'!

I don't react to shit like that, but maybe the Cockerel on my chest offended him, who knows....?
I hope the Cunt bucket has a shit Sunday!

Our bench is pretty lacking which is probably why poch wants a few signings. Obviously lamela and gkn being injured doesn't help but no real game changers except son there.

Its funny cos some pundit just said this.....yet didnt mention the Chelsea bench

• 1Caballero
  • 11Pedro
  • 16Kenedy
  • 17Musonda
  • 23Batshuayi
  • 31Tomori
  • 36Scott
Who's quaking at that then?

Its become a stick to beat us with, but as I said last year and was laughed at, where is Chelsea'a depth?

Everyone talking about "what happens if Dele and Eriksen are out" etc.....well look at them with key players out. They have a load of shit on the bench thats never even played a game. Our bench pisses on theirs today.

Back
Top Bottom