The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif

Billy From The Lane

Joined Today

No doubt about it, that was daylight robbery.. How you managed to get a point is baffling. We should be looking for 6 points against you but the 4 will have to do..Thought Walker was immense today, had Sterling in his pocket all game.
Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season top 4 is a possibility for you but i'd spend a bit more money first.

They also want retrospective action on Walker

Haha.....ok so lets have retrospective action on the handball goal, the studs down the shin challenge on Walker that wasnt even a yellow, the De Bruyne thigh high assault on Rose that wasnt a yellow and the 2-3 Sterling dives.

Lets have some action on their ludicrous flouncing of FFP, and the cover up on why their players are missing doping tests.

Self entitled fuckwits.

Played out of your skin and drew 2-2 against our worst performance in nearly two seasons, and we ended the game with no CBs, after being 2-0 up.
You already had 12 men, and it wasnt enough....your fans are shit. The deafening silence every time we crossed the halfway line was laughable. You were cruising, and you shit your pants.

I guess you cant buy courage and desire

Who'd have been happy with 8pts from Watford, Southampton, Chelsea and WBA?
Id have thought that would be good going.

Who'd have laughed if someone predicted we would have taken 12pts, scored 16 goals, conceded 2 and completely outplayed Chelsea in every part of the pitch?

Yes, there will be blips, but for crying out loud, just take off the reigns and fuck caution for once. Enjoy it and laud it, we've waited long enough to feel this way.
If this is not the time to believe we can go to Eastlands and spank City, then there never will be a time.

No its not a given....never is. But why is it always the next game. Ive heard so many times that if we win this next "must win I will start to believe".

But will you? Or will you wait til next week? Sunderland are fighting for survival after all, thats never easy......and dont forget we've still got to go to Anfield. Maybe wait to see if beat Liverpool first?

Shake it off Yids, and let yourself bask in THFC. Win lose or draw tomorrow, things are changing.
Great times.

From bluemoon

"Lost respect for @Crouchinho but more importantly for Pochettino. His team are divers, cheaters, obnoxious, arrogant, nasty little shits and today got away with the most blatant penalty I have ever seen. Hope they get top 4 so they can crash out of the Champions League again next season. Never hated a team as much as I've hated Spurs since he took over."

Was it Gary Neville who said something along the lines of "if other teams don't hate you there's something not right."

best bit for me was when they thought their new expensive toy had just won the game for them, but no sooner than he had run over and kicked his own corner flag in delight, they suddenly realised they hadn't actually scored at all. Funny.

The stamping and screaming from the spoilt Arab Brats on BlueMoon is hilarious..
They reckon walker and Rose are diving play actors but reckon Sterling is too honest and refs pick on him and give him nothing:dembelelol: They also want retrospective action on Walker for his superb match saving tackle on Sterling..What a bunch of little girls..

Mind you it must be hard to take when you realise how many squillions they have used to buy a team against how little we have spent and yet to see us above them AGAIN, has to be a tad embarrassing?
We embarrassed them at the Lane again and also we put in our worse 90mins yesterday and yet they still couldn't beat us..
Shove that in your 24carat gold pipe ya overrated bunch of mercanary oil rich Shit bags..

4pts Thank you very much.,

Back
Top Bottom