The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif

Billy From The Lane

Joined Today

No doubt about it, that was daylight robbery.. How you managed to get a point is baffling. We should be looking for 6 points against you but the 4 will have to do..Thought Walker was immense today, had Sterling in his pocket all game.
Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season top 4 is a possibility for you but i'd spend a bit more money first.
Seems you may have been banned.....

I am getting sick of this Man City hard luck story.
Our two goals were good goals. Especially the 2nd. For all their dominance City really didn't do the most important thing. Score
They had to have a little help from us to do so. Two really fortunate goals.
They can harp on about the penalty, we have all had decisions like that and I can remember Kaboul being red carded for a Dzeko dive. Yet they weren't moaning about Mariner's shitty decisions in their favour in the game. A few of their players may have been over cautious and got away with less if given the yellows they deserved..
The simple fact is we had our chances and took them. In style. They didn't.
Our keeper can make a save, theirs cannot. Our defenders defended.
They really should have won it first half and have nobody to blame but themselves, not the ref.
They outplayed us but in reality can thank Hugo Lloris.

I agree with you. strange to see so many saying Wanyama was a boss, when he got booked in the first 10 mins and got mugged off constantly.

We were being over run and could have been 5-0 down in the first half, but our defensive midfielder was an absolute beast, was he? Doesn't seem to add up.
He was booked in the 87th minute

Mark of a good team that does not play well and comes off the pitch unbeaten. Well the media always said that about Liverpool and united when they were winning trophies.

Like others have written we would not have come back from 2-0 down a few seasons ago, we would probably have collapsed. Rose and Wanyama aside we were not at it today but then city were always going to come out and go for it after getting spanked at everton last week.

Apart from anything in a Woolwich shirt I find it hard to detest any player but raheem sterling really makes my teeth itch. Stealing a living as a footballer, constantly gives the ball away ( as the groans from the home fans tonight proved) falls down with little contact, his decision making is so piss poor that when he is pushed he stays on his feet!

The guy is an embarrassment in an England shirt and despite the media hype when he knocks one in from 2 yards out, is typical of modern football, greedy, self centered but no footballing ability at all.

Once upon a time,
Before We took up doping
We weren't n the spotlight
Shadows in the night
Abu Dhabi found us beguiling
We were as flat as moonlight
With notthing to stay up for
We were no higher than 10
Life was bitter no Cups
We were the saddest of men
Blue moon, we would be standing alone
Without a soft a Arab heart