The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best draw we've had all year; didn't play well but it was enough.

Only drawback is that Woolwich goes up on us by a point with a win tomorrow. Hopefully Burnley brings their A game

Massive point, but more important two lost for them in the hunt for CL spots.

Let's be clear, they were robbed. Totally deserved a penalty and by far the better side. But years ago we would have just bent over for them, rather than claw two back.

What an unmitigated mess of a match that was. But fuck it all, take the point and run home. We have a lot of sorting out to do again but this could have been much much worse.

Incredible. How we managed to nick a point away at a very good City side (they were superb most of the game) with two CMs as CBs and our very reliable goalkeeper gift-wrapping not one, but two goals, is beyond me.

I take it and move on. Chelsea and the Scum the winners this weekend, but we got a point away from home to one of our rivals. COYS

rusty-old-german-military-tank-21270861.jpg

This was Spurs for the last half hour.

Fuck me. Gotta love it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom