Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EEmnnXrX4AAenH8

Hello from Athens of Greece, I am a fan of Olympiakos and I read all your comments about the game .
I thought that we are criticising a lot, but you are a category of your own . Your team it's not bad at all and it's so early for conclusions, so take it easy.
Olympiakos it's not an easy opponent in his home, and this season is much better than previous years, thanks to coach Martins. Too many great clubs lost in Piraeus, such as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Milan, Manchester United, Liverpool, Ajax, Dortmund, Monaco, Porto, and didn't win like Chelsea, Barcelona, Valencia.
And I must mention that we miss our best player Kostas Fortunis cause he is injured. Imagine your team without Harry Kane for example.
Anyway the reason I enter in your forum is to post a video of Olympiakos TV so you can watch highlights from inside the pitch.
Take care and I wish for a great game in London from both teams.

After allowing for the weather
the potential impact from climate change
the language barrier
the negative fall out from Brexit
the US/China trade & tariff impasse
& the drone attacks on Saudi oil reserves

im going 1-7.

Sissoko 6, Aurier 1.

So far from post match posts I have gleaned that it's time for Poch to go. Davies, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Dele, Ndombele are shit and Kane isn't the player he was. Poch is tactially inept and we have no offensive tactics.

Glad every one is being level headed. I hate it when people knee-jerk.

True I guess. Similar to if moura had started in the cl final we'd have won. Who's been banging that drum?
What drum are you banging?

Play shit - Happy
Play well - Happy
Win - Happy
Lose- Happy
Draw - Happy
Good tactics - Happy
Bad tactics - Happy
Come from behind - Happy
Throw away a lead - Happy
Subs - Happy
No subs - Happy

Go and get yourself a goldfish mate and watch it swim around it’s bowl instead.

Or grow some emotions you fucking robot

So Liverpool lose and the beeb say it could spur them on. We draw and we haven't 'moved on' from last year and not learned any lessons.

Hmm.

Liverpool weren’t 2-0 up against a Greek team, they lost to a soft VAR penalty away at Napoli.

The shoddy mentality and flimsiness we saw last night is exactly what you would expect from a team that lost a CL final the way we did. It wasn’t an acceptable display, after 9 months of this away form we can’t just brush it off. There is something seriously wrong with our team right now.

As long as we take them seriously we should be fine.

They are in the Champions League for a reason and knocked out some serious opposition to get here. Taking them lightly is not an option.

Back
Top Bottom