Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was at Anfield when we got beat 7-0. Had a great away day and genuinely can't recall anyone moaning. But then we never used to analyse games back then. We just accepted the result and started planning the logistics for the next game.

The moaners suck all the joy out of supporting Tottenham.

Last edited:
And last year it was also his hand injury that was prevent him doing well playing football. And the year before the GF dumping it was because he was changing/interviewing new managers. But once he get over all of that he will be prime Messi.

So gf dumps him and then later on he gets a hand injury. Hmmm seems logical tbf

EEmnnXrX4AAenH8
giphy.gif

Poor team performance, but already over it, as I'm not going to add to my grey hairs and wrinkles reliving that.
Looking forward to Saturday, bring on Leicester!

What's the fucking point in supporting a football team if I can't get upset about things I can't change, can't argue with strangers on the internet and can't easily blame poor results on individual players?

😳

I have an idea.

why don't we start an youtube show where Spurs fans can voice their opinion about matches.

we'll do it right outside of the stadium.

We'll call it... SpursTV

It's a billion dollar idea

He's not strong enough to make a starting XI when you compare the rest of our attacking players. It's harsh for Lucas but would you really pick him over Sonny?

Sonny is the better footballer, Lucas will have to accept that for the time bein, knuckle down and do what he needs to do to change the managers mind. Excellent squad player and signing it as it stands I see him offering quality rotation and depth. He should have got 45 minutes yesterday though, no need to not switch it about a little 4-0 up at home.
The only other player he can replace is Lamela (which I expect to happen in this game) but, however much some people might not want to admit, Lamela is playing very well at the moment.

That's what bugs me the most.. When we were shit, I always maintained that we had 'Proper' fans.. Now I have to look at match threads through my fingers..
I remember going to Selhurst Park when we beat Wimbledon 6-2 to avoid relegation, was absolutely buzzing. Now I have to watch people having a meltdown because we got a point away in the champions league. So many don’t know they’re born on here

Yes I want to see progress as much as anyone, but let’s not turn into the dippers or the <removed>s eh?

Back
Top Bottom