Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we left our starting RB at home but then went starting our other RB, in place of a CB who didnt perform terribly well there last time. I understand resting Serge but KWP is literally right fucken there and he's played against man city away already this season. If he's fit enough for the bench then he should be fit enough to start.
He's just come back from injury

So, going to miss most of the first half as will be at work. That sucks.

Sanchez at RB again? Hmm. Son on the bench? Hmm hmm.

Still, it's a strong side so hopefully we'll get all three points.

COYS

Close to an admission that Pochettino does not see or like Son and Moura on the pitch at the same time.

A clear concern that Aurier is like so much of our squad, physically brittle.

We also see the seemingly indefatigable Kane starting again.

2 things take Pochettini up a notch. One is winning a trophy. The other is seeing that we need another out and out striker.

Let's see what tonight produces.

I have more fear of it aggravating 'nose' problems my mate. Keep envisaging myself rolling out and landing flat on my face. :roflmao: Anyway we digress, back to the match
:coys:
In further hammock news, a mate gave me a fine-looking free-standing thing in the summer when he moved. Only problem is, as you get out it suddenly spins round and deposits you forcefully on the beautiful ship-like wooden base, shattering your coccyx.

I'm with the fine Spanish writer Camilo Jose Cela on the subject of siestas. Bedroom with the blinds down, nightshirt on, "Gentle Jesus Meek and Mild" recited and the world can go fuck itself.

YIDS

In further hammock news, a mate gave me a fine-looking free-standing thing in the summer when he moved. Only problem is, as you get out it suddenly spins round and deposits you forcefully on the beautiful ship-like wooden base, shattering your coccyx.

I'm with the fine Spanish writer Camilo Jose Cela on the subject of siestas. Bedroom with the blinds down, nightshirt on, "Gentle Jesus Meek and Mild" recited and the world can go fuck itself.

YIDS
This is the hammock y'all need to be buying...
DoubleNest® Hammock

sanchez at RB
source.gif

Maybe I'm reading into this too much but when Sanchez played RB a couple weeks ago he was listed right after Hugo in the lineup announcement. Now Toby is listed right after Hugo. Really hope it means Toby is RB

Back
Top Bottom