Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching the MotD coverage of City vs Swansea, the simpering fawning over the cash-drenched cunts (a factor which oddly is never, ever mentioned) is fucking nauseating. In the post-match interview you actually see the interviewer get to his knees and fellate Guardiola.

Just enjoy them.
They are the best you will ever see.
Parents - ensure your children watch this

Fuck off, just fuck the fuck off. I hope we school them, and failing that, cripple the fucking cunts

Last edited:
Record breaking ?
What buying the league , dirty money , check book success , bending Fair Play , destroying any competition , sponsoring themselves indirectly . They should be banned as they taint the game with their corruption .
Change the title

What is your expected line up? Or is it hard to gauge under Pep?
I'm expecting to see a 4-2-3-1 something like this...

Cunt bought with slave-state money by financially-doped entitled cunts

Just look at their premiership “record” 92-08.
Pre-oil money.

Yo yo club finishing nearer relegation places than 1st place. Fucking laughable they can remember a cup final in the 80s and identify with it as their current club. It’s not.

And a country — with a human rights record that if you put the Hacienda in the middle of it would be literally stoning people to death for walking in the place — come along buy the people’s club of Manchester and prove that history and tradition counts for fuck all.

And they look at this success like it is something more than literally being given as much money as it takes to win trophies. The polar opposite of the term competition.

We will catch and overtake Woolwich through hard work and supporters believing in this club. I would never swap that for what city have done in their quest to overtake United.

Frauds. Managed by a chequebook short term manager out to cement a reputation built on being top dog.

Don’t envy the club, their fans or their success.

They can enjoy their paid for success, and pretend they didn’t prostitute what their club once stood for.

He probably came here because Allah sent him. After he finished his work, he went back to ISIS.
post-37094-Tom-Cruise-WHAT-gif-Oblivion-I-wDog_zps89khyuh7.gif~c200

Listening to Sunday Supplement earlier (don't know why), and the hack fucks were gushing over City and deepthroating dear Pep as hard as they could, and then when it came to our 30 seconds they of course talked about how we were a shambles, and we should have had multiple red cards, and the wheels have come off since beating RM, and Pochettino doesn't beat the big teams away, etc. Then one of the cunts laid into Dele, calling him a disgrace, saying he hasn't done anything since coming to Spurs and if there was some proper football man like Roy Keane in that dressing room they would have a word with him.
At no point did any of those waste of air shitheads, even mention the ocean of financial gap between the two clubs or that Dele is just a kid who was bought for 5mil from league 1 and has already far exceeded the expectations on him after his transfer. Yes he is not in great form and yes his tackle on De Bruyne was bad and probably a sending off, but for fucks sake there is no need to keep singling out this guy as the scapegoat for our failures when the giant mammoth in the room is our lack of investment in the squad and our restrictive wage bill.

I would absolutely love to wipe the smiles off this smug cunt of a money-doped team. Can’t bare seeing that prick manager looking absolutely delighted with himself for spending money so cleverly. It’s gonna be an extremely tough game but hope we can at least get a point.

Owned by Abu Dhabi United Group in other words the United Arab Emirates Royals. A country that has flogging and stoning as legal punishments carries out forced disappearances against human rights supporters has death on the rule books for homosexuality and that's just the start of it.

Why anyone would cheer on a team owned by that lot is beyond me and it's a joke the British government allows whole countries that treat there civilians like that to own British football clubs.

I didn't say they hadn't spent more, I said "vastly outspending", to the degree that you'd think "well yeah of course, a trained monkey could lead them to the title", like with PSG or Celtic. And this includes spending on wages too, not just on transfers. Since I'm sure we all know that transfer spending alone doesn't mean much if you're buying a bunch of guys on mediocre wages. Also the market has been inflated dramatically in these past couple seasons.

Definitely, because Poch is a terrific manager. Swap Poch and Guardiola and Poch wins the league while Guardiola finishes 2nd/3rd. Money still matters, but the fact that Man City now have their money and a great manager is what pushes them so far ahead.

Are you serious or are you trolling? It's hard to tell...
take the money out of the equation, would city win the league and be so far in front already?
If pep was such a good coach why didn't he win the league last year? Why didn't he coach those players he had into Pl winners?
He couldn't, he had to keep buying better Players, granted he is a good coach, but get the fuck of this pep is god bandwagon on this board, if you wanna nosh him off fuck off to city! :dembelefingers:
Give any manger th squad he inherited and a unlimited transfer budget and money for wages and they would win the league, it's as simple as that.
City buy the best players and pay the highest wages, along with the likes of Chelsea they are a cancer on the game and will ruin it for the fans.

Look at Citys team yesterday,only player who played yesterday who wasn't at the club last season was Walker so that blows the summer spending excuse for Spurs out the window...
They finished way below Spurs and Chelsea with the same team who played yesterday near enough...
Just got to hold your hands up to Pep at the way he's got them playing...
Also our 2 best players Ali and Kane wouldn't get near the city team

Yeah city are amazing, let's all praise city, wtf!!!

Why don't you fuck off and celebrate your amazing team with other city fans? What do you want? Validation?

When spurs are doing well I give zero fucks what the media or other clubs fans think, likewise when we are playing shit.

Why don't you do like your name sake did and go and starve yourself in a cell covered in your own shit you fucking attention seeking cunt

All this may sound bonkers but in my life time it will happen...
City and Chelsea are being spoilt with rich owners that spend flippantly, spend regardless of lose. There is no risk in this strategy because money isn't a problem. People need to see the bigger picture here and stop criticising supporters who question the wrong, in very rich owners owning football clubs. Its ruining football as we know it.

They are openly buying success, only to establish themselves as super clubs, for the making of a super league.
The CL is the foundation for a super league. I feel this is closer than ever before. The financial clout of these clubs will create an upper tier that lesser clubs can only envy. THFC will need to become as City and Chelsea to compete-thats the reality of modern football whether we like it or not.
Its not an argument to suggest we would be accepting of a billionaire taking over so shouldn't moan about City.
City and Chelsea are pissing on the rest of us and soon from a great hight.
Let them. To be very honest, a league of spoiled, financially doped cunts wouldn’t upset me. There would be about 8 - 10 teams in it & they could go play their games in Qatar, Dubai & China for their “global audience”. Those clubs would die as football institutions the minute that happened. A mini league of globetrotters. Their “fans” would get to see 2-3 games a year & the corporates would swallow up the rest. The clubs would be begging to be allowed back in a revised premier league, the moment the novelty wore off. If that’s what it takes to stop the rot, fuck it. Let it happen.
I’d be happy watching Spurs whatever league we were in. There are about 88 clubs in English league football who would love to be where we are. As fans, there aren’t many who are more fortunate than us.

I dont think that kick in the face was deliberate. Reckless maybe, but there was no intent there
It's a red card in every single aspect of the law:
SERIOUS FOUL PLAY

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

"deliberate" doesn't even come into the decision making process.

Video of it here: Clippit

Listening to Sunday Supplement earlier (don't know why), and the hack fucks were gushing over City and deepthroating dear Pep as hard as they could, and then when it came to our 30 seconds they of course talked about how we were a shambles, and we should have had multiple red cards, and the wheels have come off since beating RM, and Pochettino doesn't beat the big teams away, etc. Then one of the cunts laid into Dele, calling him a disgrace, saying he hasn't done anything since coming to Spurs and if there was some proper football man like Roy Keane in that dressing room they would have a word with him.
At no point did any of those waste of air shitheads, even mention the ocean of financial gap between the two clubs or that Dele is just a kid who was bought for 5mil from league 1 and has already far exceeded the expectations on him after his transfer. Yes he is not in great form and yes his tackle on De Bruyne was bad and probably a sending off, but for fucks sake there is no need to keep singling out this guy as the scapegoat for our failures when the giant mammoth in the room is our lack of investment in the squad and our restrictive wage bill.

Did they mention Kane getting kicked in the face?
As everyone seems to mention 2 red cards for spurs, but none for city.....:pochserious2:

Back
Top Bottom