Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not too worried about this match. I’m strangely confident. We aren’t expected to win so if we hit the levels we hit against RM we can win. I want to say we can squeak a 1-2 win. But I won’t get to overconfident and say it will be a 2-2 draw.

I don't know why they bother having a scoreboard in that stadium mate, surely if the fans there want to know what the score is they can just look it up on their phones while they are checking Instagram and Snapchat for the entire game.
When you've scored 52 times in 17 games you do need the help of a scoreboard.

I don't know why they bother having a scoreboard in that stadium mate, surely if the fans there want to know what the score is they can just look it up on their phones while they are checking Instagram and Snapchat for the entire game.
It explains why it's always a morgue. Will not be tomorrow of course because this is their big one, the team they can't beat. Let's see if £1.2b can put little old Spurs to the sword for the first time in 2 seasons.

Before every game I like to see what other fans are saying about City on their forums and it is usually good and bad. But on here I didn't realise the Spuds hated us so much?
Also there is quite a large amount of confidence on Spuds winning tomorrow which is surprising for a team on the same points as Burnley.

"Waaaaaah.... Why does nobody love us and our hollow, ill-gotten gains????"

:dembelefingers:

...Laughably, your lot on Blue Moon are still salty about the cup final in 1981!

....And apparently we're the one's with the cunty, manager!

Fuck off back where you came from you ignorant twat!

It explains why it's always a morgue. Will not be tomorrow of course because this is their big one, the team they can't beat. Let's see if £1.2b can put little old Spurs to the sword for the first time in 2 seasons.
Last 14 league games
City Won 8
Spurs won 4
Drawn 2
City Goals for 32
Spurs Goals for 19 ....................Yep the team we cant beat

Last 14 league games
City Won 8
Spurs won 4
Drawn 2
City Goals for 32

"Let's see if £1.2b can put little old Spurs to the sword for the first time in 2 seasons."

Reading isn't your strong point is it, you mug?

Last 14 league games
City Won 8
Spurs won 4
Drawn 2
City Goals for 32
Rain is forecast it might dampen the atmosphere, just have to rely on us to bring the noise.
fans-wear-raincoats-due-to-the-inclement-weather-during-the-english-picture-id499041362

You and your mates try their best to do things the Citeh way, bring a bit of cheer but the decision you have to make must be a bit of a dilemma, do I wear the inflatable Shark which might keep the water off or the wooly one for warmth, decisions, decisions.
GettyImages-864359950.jpg

DMGgI-nW0AAp_hX.jpg

But Guido dont forget, the pressure is all on us, we should be beating all the top 6 away from home remember, we are so bad compared to the other teams and we spend SOOOO much more than the rest

Thank you I think my work here is done lol .................. City 4 - 0 Spuds.
Absolutely brilliant piece of work mate, as you can see the rage from this forum is bursting, climbing over ourselves fuming and looking for blood, consider our piss very boiled. LOL

For the record, we get loads of tits that pop up on here, congratulations for being the most beige. What a waste of space, pure amateur. City Football Group franchise yay!!

After their first PL win a City fans said to me "we deserved to win the league because of all of the bad years we've had"

My head nearly burst with anger
After Crouch scored at theirs to put us in the CL, I said something 'celebratory' to a City fan on the way out. He replied by saying something like "Enjoy it while you can, you know that in a couple of years we'll be well above you and that'll be how it'll be forever more". That sums it up really, they all know that their success is completely artificial, but they just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom