Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saturday 16th December @ 17:30

Man City have been very good this season, fair play to them but Spurs have a habit of stopping teams runs the last year or so. I fancy us to be the team to put their run to an end.

Draw would be great - hopefully the lads are up for it. We tend to show up vs the big team - feeling resonably positive

Record breaking ?
What buying the league , dirty money , check book success , bending Fair Play , destroying any competition , sponsoring themselves indirectly . They should be banned as they taint the game with their corruption .
Change the title

I think we’ll enjoy the challenge after three home games where we simply were expected to win. We’ll need a bit of luck but I think this match could be really useful for us, and help get us back up to the level we know we can reach. COYS.

I would absolutely love to wipe the smiles off this smug cunt of a money-doped team. Can’t bare seeing that prick manager looking absolutely delighted with himself for spending money so cleverly. It’s gonna be an extremely tough game but hope we can at least get a point.

Just watching the MotD coverage of City vs Swansea, the simpering fawning over the cash-drenched cunts (a factor which oddly is never, ever mentioned) is fucking nauseating. In the post-match interview you actually see the interviewer get to his knees and fellate Guardiola.

Just enjoy them.
They are the best you will ever see.
Parents - ensure your children watch this

Fuck off, just fuck the fuck off. I hope we school them, and failing that, cripple the fucking cunts

Last edited:
Would love to slap
Fuck off, just fuck the fuck off. I hope we school them, and failing that, cripple the fucking the cunts

Absolutely, I want that self important prick and his choir boys slapped about

landscape_movies-the-long-good-friday-2.jpg

Owned by Abu Dhabi United Group in other words the United Arab Emirates Royals. A country that has flogging and stoning as legal punishments carries out forced disappearances against human rights supporters has death on the rule books for homosexuality and that's just the start of it.

Why anyone would cheer on a team owned by that lot is beyond me and it's a joke the British government allows whole countries that treat there civilians like that to own British football clubs.

Come on spurs , time to stop this financially dopped run!
Have to go to other Davies after todays performance by rose, Aurier looked good on the ball but would still favour Trippier, think Dele stars with lamela on the bench and dembele back in for sissoko, let fucking do this! Yids! :tobyarm:

We can get a result here if we get it right. Every player has to play to thier best then we can match City. Poch needs to be on it and every player needs to make the right call. We dont need heros, we need team players and winners. We really can win this or at least get a draw. Oh then theres the matter of a decent ref, please behave ref and no heroics.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom