Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just wanna see the team turns up for this game and give everything on the pitch.

If we lose, it should be because of opposition's superior quality on the day not poor attitude/weak mentality like the NLD or at OT this season.

So we get a late Saturday kick off the same day as the Strictly final.

Fuck yoooooooou, broadcasters.
:kanehand:

Score prediction: Joe wins.

Also 4-2 Spurs.
:pochhail:

Also I get drunk.

:freundgoal:
There's gonna be 1000's of Dad's (myself included) who promised their Wives THEY'D do bedtime on the night of the Strictly Final...
THEN they saw the TV schedule!

1882Jnr. is just gonna have to put himself to bed tonight.... Sorry Son... in time, you'll understand, and forgive!

There's gonna be 1000's of Dad's (myself included) who promised their Wives THEY'D do bedtime on the night of the Strictly Final...
THEN they saw the TV schedule!

1882Jnr. is just gonna have to put himself to bed tonight.... Sorry Son... in time, you'll understand, and forgive!
I'll be 'silently' watching a stream next to my girlfriend.
:sonpoint:

I believe the second half kicks off the moment the Strictly finale begins. Oops.

Eagerly anticipating Sissoko starting, Son on the bench and a Davies/Trippier combination at full back.

Fucking looking forward to Rose huffing and puffing after 30 minutes of trying to chase down Sane.

Prove me wrong Daniel

Like our line up.

No David Silva for City at all. With Otamendi, Mangala and Delph at the back we really need to get at them. Have Son up against Delph.

Back
Top Bottom