Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Test for Poch imo.

Last 2 Citeh home matches - narrow wins v Wet Spam and Saints, 2-1, with very late goals. A decent team is perfectly capable of going there and getting a result. We're far better than both those teams.

Our last 2 matches away at teams that attack - Liverpool, battered and lost 2-0; City, battered and lost 2-2.

I'll be interested to see how Poch approaches this one.

Before every game I like to see what other fans are saying about City on their forums and it is usually good and bad. But on here I didn't realise the Spuds hated us so much?
Also there is quite a large amount of confidence on Spuds winning tomorrow which is surprising for a team on the same points as Burnley.

Before every game I like to see what other fans are saying about City on their forums and it is usually good and bad. But on here I didn't realise the Spuds hated us so much?
Also there is quite a large amount of confidence on Spuds winning tomorrow which is surprising for a team on the same points as Burnley.
I don't think we even hate you that much so you can go back home with your bait. However, our confidence is in not just giving y'all a free win and bringing the game to you and seeing where that goes. Overall, nice try but try somewhere else.

I don't think we even hate you that much so you can go back home with your bait. However, our confidence is in not just giving y'all a free win and bringing the game to you and seeing where that goes. Overall, nice try but try somewhere else.
I really do hope you bring the game to us and tbh I think tomorrow will be our hardest game of the season so far especially if Mangala is CB.
One thing for sure its never boring against you's lot

I really do hope you bring the game to us and tbh I think tomorrow will be our hardest game of the season so far especially if Mangala is CB.
One thing for sure its never boring against you's lot

What is your expected line up? Or is it hard to gauge under Pep?

I imagine it would look something like this:

Ederson
Walker - Otamendi - Mangala - Delph
Fernandinho
de Bruyne - Silva
Sterling - Aguero - Sane
Obviously, Kompany coming in for Mangala if he is fit. Personally, looking at your back four, I think Kane, Eriksen, Son could cause them quite a few problems but of course Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Silva and de Bruyne are more than capable of causing all sorts of trouble

Really should be a great game

I am irritated by clubs like Man City. They haven’t earned anything. If their fans loved football then they would reject their new club.

For example, if we were bought out by free spending oligarchs or murderous totalitarians then I would stop giving the club my support. I wouldn’t support anyone else, it’s just that my real club would have died with the influx of plastic “success”.

I am irritated by clubs like Man City. They haven’t earned anything. If their fans loved football then they would reject their new club.

For example, if we were bought out by free spending oligarchs or murderous totalitarians then I would stop giving the club my support. I wouldn’t support anyone else, it’s just that my real club would have died with the influx of plastic “success”.

I would love to chat to people who used to go to Maine road, people who were at Wembley in 1999 to see them win on penalties vs Gillingham in the playoff final to get back into the 2nd tier of football with Dickov and Branch up top. I want to know if they care anymore, have completely fallen out of love with the team

I want to know how many have walked away and cannot enjoy this plastic franchise bullshit

What is your expected line up? Or is it hard to gauge under Pep?
I'm expecting to see a 4-2-3-1 something like this...

Cunt bought with slave-state money by financially-doped entitled cunts

After the Glazers took over at United they set up FC United of Manchester i'm surprised some of the City fans haven't tried setting up something similar tbh.

After their first PL win a City fans said to me "we deserved to win the league because of all of the bad years we've had"

My head nearly burst with anger

No I strictly only wear an inflatable banana costume on Saturday match days.
Must be a new thing down at the oil dome stadium, haven't seen those, only fucking shark costumes and see through plastic macs on rainy days, would have thought people from the north owned a coat of their own, odd. Still get there nice and early, watch in an orderly fashion as the players get off the bus but please remember, if you're filming selfies to keep the other hand free so you can clap with the guy next to you there's a good boy.

Must be a new thing down at the oil dome stadium, haven't seen those, only fucking shark costumes and see through plastic macs on rainy days, would have thought people from the north owned a coat of their own, odd. Still get there nice and early, watch in an orderly fashion as the players get off the bus but please remember, if you're filming selfies to keep the other hand free so you can clap with the guy next to you there's a good boy.

I don't know why they bother having a scoreboard in that stadium mate, surely if the fans there want to know what the score is they can just look it up on their phones while they are checking Instagram and Snapchat for the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom