Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rangers supporter here, hope you don’t mind me sneaking in . Spurs have been my English team since the days of Ozzie, Waddle and Hoddle. In my opinion you are probably the last real big English club, untainted by foreign cash and play football the way it should be played.
Your club have a lot of friends at Ibrox and it was a real pleasure hosting you guys.. and no this is not some birthday card crap but a genuine heartfelt thanks from me (at least) as a far away fan to see my team against my “other” team.
I genuinly believe you now have everything in place to take the next step and win those trophies you have been so very close to winning in the past few years.
Good luck to you for the season ahead and hopefully it’s not too long until we play again.

Rangers supporter here, hope you don’t mind me sneaking in . Spurs have been my English team since the days of Ozzie, Waddle and Hoddle. In my opinion you are probably the last real big English club, untainted by foreign cash and play football the way it should be played.
Your club have a lot of friends at Ibrox and it was a real pleasure hosting you guys.. and no this is not some birthday card crap but a genuine heartfelt thanks from me (at least) as a far away fan to see my team against my “other” team.
I genuinly believe you now have everything in place to take the next step and win those trophies you have been so very close to winning in the past few years.
Good luck to you for the season ahead and hopefully it’s not too long until we play again.
I KNEW it.

I KNEW there had to be an opposition fan somewhere who wasn't a six-toed, knuckle-dragging moron - and here he is.

Welcome mate.

I like you.

You can stay

You’re not Mark Warburton are you? Tottenham fan since childhood and a Rangers connection. If so, those are lovely words, but no you can’t manage us. Bloke we have now looks half decent.

:contekiss:

You’re not Mark Warburton are you? Tottenham fan since childhood and a Rangers connection. If so, those are lovely words, but no you can’t manage us. Bloke we have now looks half decent.

:contekiss:
No mate, he has found his level as an assistant at WHU, bloke you have now will hopefully win you the PL

Yes.
As I posted earlier we took it to them on the Paisley road at the union pub and also in the evening there was a few set toos.
Betters vids than that of yids/asc taking it too gers / chavs / westham/ uvf at the union bar if you know where to look..some been taken down though to protect those jocks that ran away.

Wtf is it with rangers with the baby antifa suits and superhero masks.

West Ham and Chelsea up there?
Yes. ASC were with us Celtics green brigade made an appearance Saturday night also. Norwich just sat counting there fingers and toes.
Andy Frain nightmare from the McIntyre documenty was also. Mug stayed hidden in his hotel Saturday to scared to come out after he saw what was on offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom