Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoyed that.
Couldn't get into the Rhoderich Dhu pub before the game, so went to the stadium early.
Spoke to a couple of supporters outside, who turned out to be ralphcoatesstylist ralphcoatesstylist and his lovely wife.
Swapped my seat so a dad could sit with his young son. When I got to my place, the tallest guy in our end was in the row in front of me. Thank goodness he moved away, as I wouldn't have seen a thing.
With regards to the game, I was just pleased to see us playing again. H took his goals like the top class striker that he is. Cuti made two tackles that were bone crunching but legal - disappointed that the ref thought otherwise. Everyone else did just fine, considering we're only halfway through pre-season.
The atmosphere was great to start with, but they were very quiet second half, apart from that infernal drum beating.
I definitely am not cut out to stand for 90 minutes anymore, so will be glad to get back to my normal seat in a couple of weeks.
Glad to see Antonio and the players come over to us at the end and that we didn't make a big thing about accepting the trophy.
All in all, an enjoyable day. Off to bed now and Edinburgh tomorrow.

Last edited:
That Rangers team was not good. Burnley level. And that was them basically treating it like a Champions League match while we were in first gear. That ref also had a clear bias for Rangers.

That Rangers team was not good. Burnley level. And that was them basically treating it like a Champions League match while we were in first gear. That ref also had a clear bias for Rangers.
It’s Rangers own ref otherwise known as Brother Beaton and a staunch Orangeman and lifelong Rangers fan. Welcome to Scotland

We reached the europa cup final. We have won 1 European cup 55 league titles and fk knows how many cups. What had spurs won ?
And if I wanted to say I have as much sex as Jonny Sins I could find some proper 2/10 slags and go to town.

We reached the europa cup final. We have won 1 European cup 55 league titles and fk knows how many cups. What had spurs won ?
Hey - great team you have. Exciting couple of years after a period of darkness. Good for Scottish football to have a strong rangers.

Good luck for this season!

I thought Rangers had a few decent players and gave us a good test today, especially first half.
We have a lot more very good players and that's why we won.

Back
Top Bottom