Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our hooligan element don't like then because of their extremist links/alliance with Chelsea. They don't like us because of our 25-30 year friendship with Aberdeen which started as blokes getting on with each other in the pub.

Spot the difference.
Aberdeen and Rangers casuals have a special mutual dislike. The Durrant songs and backstory offering some colour.

Fuck west ham. The only reason they didn't kick off is because they didn't have the numbers. This is the shower of cunts that use to go to England games and declare that "where not English we are east London". Suddenly pro union jack because they think it makes us look bad. Bollocks! God i fucking hate these bellends

I love the fact that they continue to to mug themselves off. They have turned into an embarrassment since they left the Boleyn. Im all for it.

West ham use to say that alot.never mixed with other English fans on England excursions and would quote that when pulled on it. Remember Dublin 1990,and a lone fella copped a hiding (think he was Villa) and a load of those slags watched it.

Never knew that. That said I can’t do England games either so maybe I have something in common with the happy hammers!

West ham use to say that alot.never mixed with other English fans on England excursions and would quote that when pulled on it. Remember Dublin 1990,and a lone fella copped a hiding (think he was Villa) and a load of those slags watched it.
Sounds like they was trying to be the Scousers of the south.

I am now reminded of "the nightmare". He is part of combat 18 ain't he and was part of the Donal MacIntyre doc? Donal's pregnant wife got attacked because of the doc didn't she?
I remember this because in my visual Anthropology class at uni I used it as an example of someone who went too far as part of a documentary.

Edit: incidentally I made a doc about the 1882 movement including Flav - which won an award at my uni. Flav asked for it to be taken down haha.

Back
Top Bottom