Glahsgee Reigngurrs vurses Tawtnum Hawtspurgh! (Thu'Wulter Tull Meymurial Cupa)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes. ASC were with us Celtics green brigade made an appearance Saturday night also. Norwich just sat counting there fingers and toes.
Andy Frain nightmare from the McIntyre documenty was also. Mug stayed hidden in his hotel Saturday to scared to come out after he saw what was on offer.

He still hasn't recovered from Hibs.

Yes. ASC were with us Celtics green brigade made an appearance Saturday night also. Norwich just sat counting there fingers and toes.
Andy Frain nightmare from the McIntyre documenty was also. Mug stayed hidden in his hotel Saturday to scared to come out after he saw what was on offer.

Let me guess, you woz all tooled up, wearing Stone Island ready to ave it large.

Grow up mate. I'm embarrassed for you.

Pathetic in this day and age that anyone thinks it's cool to be doing this shit.

He still hasn't recovered from Hibs.
How that Dick ever got a reputation I’ll never know. Him and Fat Jase are portrayed as some sort of Hooli icons, one spent more time on his arse than he did upright and the other one is renowned for never throwing a punch in his life, on top of that the pair of thicko’s blabbed about their exploits on a hidden camera. The rest all retired to a life of Noncing in Thailand.

It’s embarrassing how they are idolised.

How that Dick ever got a reputation I’ll never know. Him and Fat Jase are portrayed as some sort of Hooli icons, one spent more time on his arse than he did upright and the other one is renowned for never throwing a punch in his life, on top of that the pair of thicko’s blabbed about their exploits on a hidden camera. The rest all retired to a life of Noncing in Thailand.

A mate of mine knew H from T.Wells. Said he was an organiser not a fighter. So that's 3 of their top table who couldn't throw a punch between them. No idea how any of them got a Hoolie rep.

It's insane forming an opinion on any of our signings (or any of our players for that matter) after that.

Perisić had little to do and he did it OK. Bissouma had a bit more to do and he was OK. Spence had little to do and he did OK and in one case he did well. Lenglet had little to do and he did OK. Forster had little to do and he did OK. Richarlison had more to do and looked more "incorporated" and basically did OK.

It was a more or less meaningless pre-season friendly and everyone did OK. I'm mystified as to how people are drawing any kind of conclusions from the game
The only thing I did conclude from his brief outing was that perisic can put in a decent cross.

No prawn sandwiches? Just the deep fried Mars Bars, I suppose.

The sight of hundreds of men wearing coloured balaclavas for a friendly against Tottenham is strange. There must be more important things to get worked up over.

The sight of hundreds of men wearing coloured balaclavas for a friendly against Tottenham is strange. There must be more important things to get worked up over.

Our hooligan element don't like then because of their extremist links/alliance with Chelsea. They don't like us because of our 25-30 year friendship with Aberdeen which started as blokes getting on with each other in the pub.

Spot the difference.

both fat coke heads now. There hearts are ticking timebombs ready to explode soon hopefully

Let me guess, you woz all tooled up, wearing Stone Island ready to ave it large.

Grow up mate. I'm embarrassed for you.

Pathetic in this day and age that anyone thinks it's cool to be doing this shit.
never once said I was. Someone asked what happened so I informed them so pipe down.

H
A mate of mine knew H from T.Wells. Said he was an organiser not a fighter. So that's 3 of their top table who couldn't throw a punch between them. No idea how any of them got a Hoolie rep.
e got fronted in the dogs bollocks pub he had in Thailand by a few top table spurs regarding lies in his book and admitted it all and proper melted.
Couldn't get his words out apparently😅

Back
Top Bottom